Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think this figure will sell out fast? Or will he be on the market for a long time? The T-1000s seem to still be well stocked pretty much everywhere.

I'm not sure about this one. I'm sure initially it'll sell out the price will be higher but once the later batches come (sideshow a believe) I predict that the price will settle down. I don't know a Hot Toys figure that hasn't done that. That's ebay for you.

Do you guys think this figure will sell out fast? Or will he be on the market for a long time? The T-1000s seem to still be well stocked pretty much everywhere.

This figure is far more Iconic than the T-1000. Ask the average joe in the street who played the T-1000 then Ask the who played the Terminator.

This figure is far more Iconic than the T-1000. Ask the average joe in the street who played the T-1000 then Ask the who played the Terminator.
But then, we'll be getting several T-800 figures, and only one T-1000 (the Sarah as T-1000 doesn't count). Meaning folks will potentially be able to get their T-800 fix through other means.

I don't know about the short term, but I think all the T-800s will go up long-term. As, I think, will T-1000.

T-1000 was probably made in greater quantitieas because of all the parts and combinations you can make and likelihood of more people getting multiples. T-800 should be more like a typical release, I'm sure by March it'll get hard to find.

i just spoke with someone at sideshow over the phone to see when this will be shipping/charged. they said they havent gotten an update from Hot Toys so it is 95% likely being pushed to January :( No terminator for christmas :/

Id' rather receive it after Christmas when there is less packaging in traffic, dont want it to get bounced around during the rushed holiday season.

T-1000 was probably made in greater quantitieas because of all the parts and combinations you can make and likelihood of more people getting multiples. T-800 should be more like a typical release, I'm sure by March it'll get hard to find.
You think more T-1000s were made than T-800s? I can't believe that. I understand they wanted some folks to buy multiples for the reason you say, but still. T-800 is many many times more popular and iconic than T-1000.

Nobody can't answer this question. There are two different terminators for the market. The first T-1000 has a lot of accessories you ever needed even you can build an additional T-1000 just only go to ebay and buy extra body. This is a good point to buy the T-1000... it didn't sold out as fast as everybody expected.
Now... with the T-800. I know that many peoples are more prefer Terminator 2 than The T1. I can now go to ebay and still find any T-800 HT from T2. I'm not sure HT wants do the T-800 as something rare just made a limited quantity of it...

T-1000s are still available because neither the character or the actor who portrayed are brand names. ask the casual fan who saw the films to name Robert Patrick.

I've never bought a hot toys figure (I know, I know)...why now you ask?.....cause this figure is that damm good :rock

maybe me and other collectors like me buying it is an answer to how long it'll be around at retail

Wallpaper :lol:lol:lol

2ca95795.jpg

87ca7331.jpg

6feb5a8f.jpg

06cd3e1b.jpg

I've never bought a hot toys figure (I know, I know)...why now you ask?.....cause this figure is that damm good
Same here.

But i started go with HT since i found out they're released the T-1000.

Now i can't stop, no pain, not much money in my wallet :lol

Wow...nice pictures. Oh man...to buy or not to buy...Mark VI and Falconer are knocking on the door as well. To much awesomeness!

I really like the back of the punker coat...extremely well done.

Back