Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the Hi REs BGs, I made em into a BG for a double monitor display with T1 on the left and T2 on the right!@ Thanks!

Wallpaper :lol:lol:lol

87ca7331.jpg
:rock :rock :rock

Thanks, OMG.

What did we do around here before OMG joined? Always the first with the good news of a new figure released, always the first with proper in-hand pics...pretty sure he also acts as a translator for us on those Milk articles..

Thanks for the Hi REs BGs, I made em into a BG for a double monitor display with T1 on the left and T2 on the right!@ Thanks!

May we see it? (coughandpossiblystealit):wave:1-1::lol

Regarding investment value, my guess is it all depends on if they make a second batch like T2. If not, I can see this guy getting close to $500 easily. Better order...........NOW.:lecture

What did we do around here before OMG joined? Always the first with the good news of a new figure released, always the first with proper in-hand pics...pretty sure he also acts as a translator for us on those Milk articles..

Pretty sure we were grunting savages who bashed each others' head in with a rock for food and women.

Sorry, I very rarely do this but....:exactly::goodpost::lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

His lips also move when he imitates sarahs mothers voice and johns voice in t2,that says that hes speaking through a speaker to me:dunno
You also need to breath to be able to speak,endoskeletons dont breath therefor the voice comes from a speaker.

1. Yeah, but then that makes out a whole new question. Why does the Terminator have a broken Austrian Accent in the first place? :dunno
Obviously, it has to do with the throat and voice box being able to produce his normal voice, which,.... would lead to your question being unanswered. :lol

2. And that's why the Terminator is defined as a Cybernetic Organism. It breathes, but not because it's reliant to air, but instead because of all the other functionalities that need air to work.

Back