Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol no idea.. I guess the guy just wanted the mech test for the head.. but the figure did come smelling like cigarettes.. so far i've surrounded him with popuri bags.. so far it's slowly working.. it was taken away briefly when I was taking these pics

try a freezer bag (ziplock) with a dryer sheet or two inside

i've heard that works...you may actually wanna wash the fabric pieces...put them in a sock or something and tie it off then throw them in the washer*

*I take no responsibility for anything negative that may come from washing said articles in washer. I do however, take all credit for anything positive that comes from throwing them in the washer lol

Finally got the mech test head today.

img0330rk.jpg

I need to get this guy. Have missed some good deals here on the board and was going to get Black Widow but rather get Tony instead. And since I got 2 Whiplashes hopefully I can trade for him.

I picked one of these up a few weeks ago from my comic shop and was totally blown away by how awesome he is. My favorite are the boots and the bot he comes with oh and the fold out display it comes with. Just as cool as any of the armors if not better.(Mark III I'm looking at you ;)

I hear you, but finding one is the problem. I can get a Widow for a good price, But guess I'll wait and see if one turns up soon.

Don't worry once a few more new hot toys figures go up for po i'm sure a Mech test or two will pop up in the sales section:)

Just got my Mech Test Tony off Ebay for a little less than $200. I have to say this is definitely one of my favorite Iron Man figures from the Hot Toys Line. Only problem is now to find a space for him among all the others and to make room for the Mark V and VI I have on preorder. NEED MORE SPACE!!!!

Just got my Mech Test Tony off Ebay for a little less than $200. I have to say this is definitely one of my favorite Iron Man figures from the Hot Toys Line. Only problem is now to find a space for him among all the others and to make room for the Mark V and VI I have on preorder. NEED MORE SPACE!!!!

Luck you..:gah::gah::gah: the search continues.

Good find got mine for 170 last month. great figure

Back