Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

just got a loose mech test figure from a guy, and the one I got, the left hand is a little loose, it doesnt seem to click onto the arm. Is there a way I can take out the exo skeleton around the arm? or is there a way I can push the hand a bit deeper for it to click?

2nd question, where are the switches to the turn on the lights. the guy didnt give me a manual. thanks!

The switch for the hands are on the backpack, look real close it's one of the black switches. The chest is below the neck under the shirt and the boots have their own switch beside the light.

Hey guys!

just got a loose mech test figure from a guy, and the one I got, the left hand is a little loose, it doesn't seem to click onto the arm. Is there a way I can take out the exo skeleton around the arm? or is there a way I can push the hand a bit deeper for it to click?

The hands are a bugger. My hands didn't "click" on as much as I needed to sort of wiggle them into place. I bent the arm, pushed the exo-frame up and with my thumb pushing on the elbow to offer some resistance I worked the hands on.

The hands aren't as poseable as other HTs, they twist and that's about it.

This figure is awesome! The RDJ head can always be better, but it seems that has been the case with every IM from HT. I can't believe this is still in stock at some places. IM is the best line so far from HT. I just wish they would make an Iron Monger.

Can you swap out the forearms on this body and switch it to a regular TT style for regular hands?

I had posted on the Mark IV a while back, thought I would ask here.

I have $40 bucks worth of reward points. Should I cancel my Mark IV pre order and re order with the $40 bucks off. or Use them to order the Tony Stark Mech Test and get him for $119.99 and just pay full price for the Mark IV? What do you guys think? Not getting the Mect test would save me money, is it cool enough to shed the extra cash for it?

The head sculpt is awesome. I spent nearly 50 bucks just for the head. Kinda regret it but probably not :)

Back