Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lights are all powered by small watch batteries. Keeping the lights on 24/7 is not an option because the batteries would deplete. Turning all the lights on involves throwing 4 separate switches for the hands, feet and chest. It would be nice on lighted figures if there were an AC jack to allow the lights to always be on.

Simultaneously, yeah that would be nice! :pray:

Sorry Bro, not to rain on your parade but mine is here!!!!!!:yess::yess: Looks frigging BADASS!!!!! You wont be disappointed. A must get for any Iron man fan.

Awesome man! Congrats! Where's the pics?:gah:

I know I'll need help posing him in mid air, I can hardly get Whiplash to stand on 2 feet :lol:lol:lol

Awesome man! Congrats! Where's the pics?:gah:

I know I'll need help posing him in mid air, I can hardly get Whiplash to stand on 2 feet :lol:lol:lol

My Whiplash has weak ankles. I just put Tony up in the air. What I also like is with the back ground you can put the other Iron Man suits and do a nice diorama piece. I'll post pics as soon as I'm done trying to find a piece to trade with a friend on here. :):):)

Tony is easy to pose in the air. The stand has a clear dowel and a sturdy clamp that goes around his waist.

For that matter he stands well also since the boots are honkin' huge and the toes bend.

This is a great figure that I had to pass on earlier due to financial constraints.

darthjuan, looking forward to those pics. :yess:

This is a great figure that I had to pass on earlier due to financial constraints.

darthjuan, looking forward to those pics. :yess:

Here you go, bro. I can't believe I almost passed on all these. The Tech Mech was worth the wait.

Photo1054_EDIT.jpg

Photo1053_EDIT-1.jpg

Photo1052_EDIT-1.jpg

Photo1050.jpg

*sigh* Just looked at ebay. It's been a while since I priced the MK1. Damn. You can buy a tumbler for less.

It makes me wish HT would do a round of second editions.

Mech test Tony came in! But from now on I'm giong to refer to this piece as "Stress Test Tony"! :lol

Thankfully he came in mint condition so I have no complaints, but my goodness it took me awhile to get everything put together. Taking on/off the belt, should harness, hands & feet requires some nimble hands! I felt like I was playing 'operation' from back in the '80's :lol

When it was all said and done it was worth it though, I absolutely LOVE THIS PIECE!

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

0022.jpg

Congrats on joining the Mech Test club. Club dues are 15 dollars a month payable to me. ;)

Is that a 1/4 War Machine? Let's get a closer look at that!

^^ Congrats! Glad you didn't encounter any problem on this one.

Thank you and agreed! :D

Congrats on joining the Mech Test club. Club dues are 15 dollars a month payable to me. ;)

Is that a 1/4 War Machine? Let's get a closer look at that!

:lol Club dues already?! :thud:

Thank you and here's a pic per your request with my crappy camera ;)

016-1.jpg

Back