Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone show me a picture of what the legs look like with the boots taken off? I bought a spare pair of boots from a member here, and I'm trying to connect them to a TT narrow shoulder body.

That is not a bad price. Welcome, and since you are new to the hobby, and collecting Hot Toys, when you see something you like going up for preorder, get on the list to make sure you will get the item and you won't have to pay higher prices since most Hot Toys products goes up after a couple of months after release. The originla price for Mech Test Tony was $135 so that should tell you how you paid.

Just got this one for 175$ is that a good deal. I'm new to this hobby and I think I'm hooked.hehe

It definitely is! Good find! Welcome aboard by the way. I'm pretty new here and at this hobby as well. It's definitely easy to get hooked, I got the T800 not too long ago then a few weeks later I had 4 other figures being shipped to my place. Good Luck!

Just paid for mine! Can't wait for it to arrive! My most anticipated figure! Got it off Q btw.

Congrats! I was able to get a hold of this one for $85 w/o the Stark head last week from someone in another forum. for now, i'm gonna have to stick with the IV head.. and a way to get rid of the cigarette smell from his clothes -=x

Can anyone show me a picture of what the legs look like with the boots taken off? I bought a spare pair of boots from a member here, and I'm trying to connect them to a TT narrow shoulder body.

Slim Type calves.... TT narrow calves might be too big (never tried it before). Holes at the back of the calves serve no purpose.

mecht1a.jpg

mecht2a.jpg

Slim Type calves.... TT narrow calves might be too big (never tried it before). Holes at the back of the calves serve no purpose.

mecht1a.jpg

mecht2a.jpg
so the boots are connected to the leg purely on friction? As in there are no pegs or ball joints to connect the leg and boots?

Back