Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took the Tony hand out and I don't think any of the regular hands wrist is big enough to accomodate that huge end of the arm, maybe the only way is to heat up the hand and bend it to shape instead

So you just need a seperate TT neck joint to get Tony's head onto the BD MK 3 then? That might just work. I really like the EX damaged helmet but it just doesn't work right with him helmeted still.

I started out with slim neck as some have suggested but it was too thin so it looked off and it was also too high on the IMBD
then I tried the narrrow and the thickness is good but the head was still too high. since I took apart the IMBD neck I realized that all the sockets are inserts so I took apart the slim and narrow necks as well and used the shorter balljoint from the lim in the narrow and it gave me the best result I think.

how hard would it be to copy the back drop so you can cut down the copy to put in display case and keep the original one intact.

Very. Just buy an extra backdrop if an original is so important to you.

I doubt its that hard,maybe hard to do by yourself and thats why i am going to bring my one to our local printing place and see if they will do it for me.

yes a printing place should be able to make say two paper copies you take a little off the top and bottom to fit in your detolf, some paper glue and backbourd then fit it around the back, maybe cut the light parts out to allow some of the rooms light threw the backdrop.

my one is now on the way since last Monday, and i hope this time no
Customs duty cant wait for this Awesome Figure.

man i hope i get my mech test tony from Viking Playground soon, the wait has been forever i've lost interest in it, its already been paid for so i'll keep it, judging by the pictures i know i'll be blown away when it arrives. :impatient: :impatient: :impatient:

It will take a while. They just started shipping from Corner Store and they are the quickest because of how close they are to Sideshow.

i actually live by cornerstore and picked up T2 last week and forgot to pre-order this while he still had them avail. :slap :monkey4

i actually live by cornerstore and picked up T2 last week and forgot to pre-order this while he still had them avail. :slap :monkey4

I waited a long time too. I order mostly through Alter Ego and they sold out so I did a quick jump to CC just before they were gone.

Happy hunting.

I waited a long time too. I order mostly through Alter Ego and they sold out so I did a quick jump to CC just before they were gone.

Happy hunting.

well i didnt want to wait to long, thats why i ordered from BBTS, just didnt know how long it takes them to ship, i saw that other members wait a long time to get other items from them, while others have in-hand already

Back