Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody on the wait list at sideshow is going to be activated. I just canceled my preorder. I have to stick with terminator and predators only.My mark 1 and 3 will suffice for me. Just to much $$$ being spent.

Same here. Can't wait to finally have this piece in my collection.

Canceled my Sideshow order and reordered with CSC since they appear to be getting their stock in tomorrow. Timing just works out better for me too, plus they take Paypal (which Sideshow really needs to start taking by now).

Seriously if Sideshow accepted Paypal I would have been able to keep like 2-3 past orders with them.

this figure is awesome!
4661465748_0df718bb16_b.jpg

Canceled my Sideshow order and reordered with CSC since they appear to be getting their stock in tomorrow. Timing just works out better for me too, plus they take Paypal (which Sideshow really needs to start taking by now).

I thought CSC gets there stock from sideshow?

ABC Express just sent me a tracking number, I should have Tony in 2 weeks, finally ! I thought I would get this early cause they are in Hong Kong but they were the last ones to ship:impatient:

I had no intention of buying this figure but after seeing the paint job on his head and all the mechanical detail I changed my mind. I am glad that I did because the background the figure comes with and the robot just made it better as a setup.

what dont you buy? do you fart money? :cuckoo:

hi guys i was on the fence but after all great shots in and out on this crash test tony he is a must have for the IM collector, toys2 has him in Eric sent mine out yesterday.

Back