Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note and on topic.... I just got an email from CSC saying my Mech Test will be arriving on the 15th....:yess::yess:

Ive sent like 3 emails to loontentoys asking did he post my one yet as i got my sister to send the remaining $4 to him trough her paypal yesterday ..no reply yet ..i hate not knowing:mad:

Just got my UPS info from Corner Store. Im getting Tony, Batman DX, and T-800 all next week. To many figures at one time. Your counting down the days and then they all hit at the same time. The funny thing is Tony is coming from CornerStore, DX is coming from Gohastings, and T-800 is from AlterEgo.

Got my notice from CSC too :yess:

Anyone know if this head will fit on any of the Iron man necks? I'd track down a second head if so, otherwise it would be useless without a lot of dremeling.

Got my notice from CSC too :yess:

Anyone know if this head will fit on any of the Iron man necks? I'd track down a second head if so, otherwise it would be useless without a lot of dremeling.

I don't get why people want to even do that ..the proportion problems are noticeable enough , sticking the stark sculpt on there is just 2 much:slap ..but 2 each his own i guess.

I changed my name because certain people just seem to give me a hard time no matter what I was posting. Either they were jealous or they did not like how many threads I started. And this is the only forum like that so I figured if I did not over post or do anything else that pissed certain people off I would try and see what the forum was like now under a different name. I would gladly use my old one if I remembered the log in. I am just into the hobby like everyone else I don't really get all the hate.

I changed my name because certain people just seem to give me a hard time no matter what I was posting. Either they were jealous or they did not like how many threads I started. And this is the only forum like that so I figured if I did not over post or do anything else that pissed certain people off I would try and see what the forum was like now under a different name. I would gladly use my old one if I remembered the log in. I am just into the hobby like everyone else I don't really get all the hate.

couldn't you have just taken people's advise? :dunno

If you were more open to and actually followed ppls advise here instead of continuing to do it your way you would not be in the doghouse. Now that ppl realize you used a second account of cause they are going to feel like dishing out again. I do however see taht you stopped at least with all the new threads and instead post in the appropriate ones now so if you continue down this path and don't give them any more reason to I am sure you can finally start enjoying this forum... Look not in other ppls flaws but your own first.. Man in the mirror concept from MJ

I don't get why people want to even do that ..the proportion problems are noticeable enough , sticking the stark sculpt on there is just 2 much:slap ..but 2 each his own i guess.

I think the proportions are acceptable
imcollection3.jpg

imbd7.jpg

I used the TT narrow neck with the head ball joint from the TT slim neck
necks.jpg

Sorry for boring some of you here as I have posted this somewhere in the IMBD thread before

If you were more open to and actually followed ppls advise here instead of continuing to do it your way you would not be in the doghouse. Now that ppl realize you used a second account of cause they are going to feel like dishing out again. I do however see taht you stopped at least with all the new threads and instead post in the appropriate ones now so if you continue down this path and don't give them any more reason to I am sure you can finally start enjoying this forum... Look not in other ppls flaws but your own first.. Man in the mirror concept from MJ

:goodpost:...until you brought up MJ..:monkey4

f u geil! i just searched for your photo to post for buttmunch...did you have to beat me to it?

:eek: sorry lor

The neck looks fine IMO... it's the bare hand that throws it off.

yeah I cant bend the hand all the way perpendicular to the arm without it falling off... was trying to setup the scene where he forgot his gloves were off..

I think it needs a more dynamic hand. the relaxed hands from HT are pretty lame. Maybe try one from MJ Thriller? Or Leonidas?

Thing is none of the other TT hands will fit as the wrist joint is different on the IMBD due to the light up hands :(

OOOOOOO the Tony Stark hadns may do .. gotto check!

Back