Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really good. Can't wait to get mine from SS. Will finish me off with Iron Man 1 pieces and then bring on the Mark IV. :rock

My Iron Man display is complete................. Untill the IM2 figs hit that is !

DSCI0004-11.jpg

DSCI0013-5.jpg

DSCI0001-16.jpg

Bob

I was thinking maybe some duct tape or something could be added to the plastic rings which the glass shelf rest on to raise it up an inch. IDK don't have this yet, so not sure how big it is

Can someone tell me if the reactor on his chest is connected to the actual chest? Can the strap and shirt be removed, so we can use the body with the reactor on a different suit?

Can someone tell me if the reactor on his chest is connected to the actual chest? Can the strap and shirt be removed, so we can use the body with the reactor on a different suit?

I believe it is cause the figure comes with a second shirt or Ive seen someone change everything out on the figure... At least thats what I think not 100% sure though... :dunno

The arc is indeed embeded into the TT but the strap can be removed. The mechanical arm attachments can also be removed BUT the wire to the hand LEDs are hardwired and I think you hve to disassemble the forearm and remove the light along with the mechanical part before you can free the body from it and gain access to the shirts.

I was just wondering why HT needed to add the black shoulder pads? Visually I see why but it looks like they had to build a new torso for him anyway, why not just make the shoulders taller? I wonder how much of this whole toy business is ran by the "seat of your pants" way of doing things. If we would be shocked at how they really make these amazing figures.

Back