Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$390 is a great deal. I haven't seen one on ebay under $500 in a while. I don't know if I'd pay that much. I recently got the gantry with Mark IV for $600 shipped and that seems more worth it somehow. But if I could find a deal on this guy I'd be happy.

I highly recommend this figure batbrain. The head sculpt on this still holds up great. This figure was way ahead of its time. Hilarious thinking back this could be had for like $80 bucks cause it wasn't selling back in 2009.

I've got this guy. He was my first hot toy. Technically I ordered war machine first. But like so many other collectors I couldn't wait for the preorder to ship, so I passed the time by getting this guy. Still love it.

How much does this guy sell for these days? Say, mint condition? Thinking of selling him to fund for a new figure...

Just uploading a few pics before I delete them....still think this is one of the best Starks available
image.jpg

I've been wanting this figure more and more (just the figure not the Dummy robot or the base) but it's sooo expensive now.

So do you guys think it will ever be re-released as a new Version 2.0 as has happened with the MKI, MKII, MKIII?

I doubt it.Splash out on a minter though,it's a truly epic figure,probably the most under-rated Hot Toys release.The light up boots are such a highlight and I keep hoping a photo will pop up with this and the diecast Mark III side by side.Its also amazing just how well the headsculpt stands up to Hot Toys latest work,despite It's six-year age.One figure I will never part with.

Back