Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you didn't already have this figure and wanted to build one, what would be a good price for this lot?

MSD1577.JPG

I just saw one in the window of this old store the other day. I'm going back to ask the price. Just curious, what is a good price for this figure, if it was MIB and if it was displayed out of the box but still in excellent condition?

Their prices are always high, because they almost always have current 30% off parts and 20% off full figure coupons. Hard to imagine anyone shopping with them without a coupon.

I just saw one in the window of this old store the other day. I'm going back to ask the price. Just curious, what is a good price for this figure, if it was MIB and if it was displayed out of the box but still in excellent condition?

a good price if the figure is MIB, $350-$400, even $450, more if your wallet allow it. :wave

I really hope as the IM3 Tony Stark gets released more, the price of this drops a little. I really want this fig but not sure if I can afford what it currently goes for.

Yeah I feel your pain. I've been waiting to get my hands on this one until recently when I gave up and bought the IM3 TS. I should be able to get the same feel that I was looking for from the Mech Test version.

Mech Test Tony was the figure that I have to blame for starting my Hot Toys addiction. :( I had drooled over the Iron Man and Batman figures for years but wouldn't pull the trigger on one. But when I saw this guy I HAD to buy him at SDCC 2010.

And that's why I've been broke for the last 3 years...;)

Mech Test Tony was the figure that I have to blame for starting my Hot Toys addiction. :( I had drooled over the Iron Man and Batman figures for years but wouldn't pull the trigger on one. But when I saw this guy I HAD to buy him at SDCC 2010.

And that's why I've been broke for the last 3 years...;)

Iron Man Mark VII lured me into the fold. Luck for me and my wallet I'm not a completionist so one Iron Man and one Tony Stark will complete this section of my collection.

Last edited:
Iron Man Mark IV lured me into the fold. Luck for me and my wallet I'm not a completionist so one Iron Man and one Tony Stark will complete this section of my collection.

Unfortunately for my wallet, I am a big completionist....and Iron Man fanatic so I will be hunting down a Mech Test Tony eventually.

Not necessarily. Im a completist and skipping most the Iron Man 3 figures. And cophoto, I have zerp clue what you posted

Completionist + Iron Man Fanatic =

MDvCO.gif

HAHA! so true!

After Mech Test I bought Mark 4,5,&6, but the original Mark 1&2 were way too expensive by then so I waited to see if they would reissue. Then HT announced the new versions and I preordered, but I wound up having to decide between those and the new Cpt America and Thor figures.

I don't feel the need to be a completest with IM (especially with all the new IM3 armors coming) but my collection still feels really empty without Mark 1&2. Eventually I'll have to break down and buy them.

I haven't ordered any new armors since Mark 6, but the Gemini suit WILL BE MINE!

Back