Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. I never even knew this figure existed. I just started collecting a few months ago. Anyone here selling one?

wow.. I never even knew this figure existed. I just started collecting a few months ago. Anyone here selling one?

They pop up from time to time in the "For Sale" threads. Be prepared to spend 400+ on it unless you can find a deal. :)

NOOOOOOOO! I just missed one being sold for $330 on the sales thread! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

Come on folks.. somebody else has to be looking to unload one at a reasonable price!

Me too, would love to add this to my collection. Very original and beautiful sculpt. The prices in my country are ridiculous.

Picked this one from fellow boardie Agonzo7. Total stand up guy. Loved the figure. Paid $400 shipped and didnt mind paying that one bit.

It really is a top figure....missed this but got for 280 dollars on ebay for years back...I honestly think it has one of best Stark sculpts...didn't bother with new Tony Stark because it just doesn't better this for me.

It really is a top figure....missed this but got for 280 dollars on ebay for years back...I honestly think it has one of best Stark sculpts...didn't bother with new Tony Stark because it just doesn't better this for me.

Wow.. I wish prices like that were still available on eBay.

Mine ran me $460 (£300GBP) it hurt, but damn, he's a great figure, worth that money? Well I guess to me on that day he must have been, but this, the MkIV, MkIV special edition & MkVI have taught me to buy my Ironmen at retail!!! don't hum and ha, buy 'em! You only regret it and spend a fortune down the line.

Wow.. I wish prices like that were still available on eBay.

You shouldnt be buying on ebay! I buy from boardies now occassionaly you find good deals ( I got the secret project mk iv for $250 two months ago), but for most part the ebay prices are inflated.

Better to buy on Ebay if you are impatient. Better to buy here if you can stand waiting. I've been after a Mk V for nearly a year, could have bought it at a local show for $200, but waited. Now it's hard to find one for less than $250 + shipping. I had a shot at a few of them that went up for sale on the forum here, and was always just a little too late.

Finally bought one this week on here for $220 shipped. My wait is almost over. :)

Better to buy on Ebay if you are impatient. Better to buy here if you can stand waiting. I've been after a Mk V for nearly a year, could have bought it at a local show for $200, but waited. Now it's hard to find one for less than $250 + shipping. I had a shot at a few of them that went up for sale on the forum here, and was always just a little too late.

Finally bought one this week on here for $220 shipped. My wait is almost over. :)

Oh wow.. you cant beat that price! Want to sell it? lol

Just got myself the mech test from a member here. Finally have this in my collection. Looks great, actually my first IM without a suit.

It looks brilliant. Of course the new one the head sculpt will be much improved but what I like about this one is the suit's still in it's earliest stages of development where the paint job or the outer plates aren't even applied yet, so you get to see underneath the suit.

My wait is over.

qip8.jpg

ykse.jpg

s7sx.jpg

Back