Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what you mean by a reasonable price. The figures wouldn't cost them more than 25% of the selling price to make. That'd give them plenty of lee way to accommodate their customers in these particular economic times, but have no fear, they'll go up again. They always do.

I'll wait for it to go up for sale at Sideshow like I usually do. Helps me earn points and I can always ask for Flexpayments if I'm stretched.

I wonder if that sculpt is going to be the basis for the masked head of the Battle Damaged Iron Man figure now.

very nice!

So when and where does it go on sale?

Will Sideshow have it up for Pre-order?

loluu.jpg

Good vid, & it's my favorite music from the film.
It was amusing to see my photoshop there... CREDITS PLIZ!!! :naughty :D

Wait wtf is with this figure, Imo sombody coulda custum made this right, sorry if im being a little judging already.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDoFl1PPRTg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDoFl1PPRTg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
My preview with flair !
HOT TOYS RULEZ !

Where did you find that? Or did you cut it? If so - awesome job.

They could include the wifebeater and the red metal hand too - that would be a great different look.

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but I HOPE the final Downey headsculpt looks as good as the proto...

I couldn't tell you why, but I abosluetly love the look of this figure. I wasn't planning on getting it, but if my interest in it persists, he'll be mine upon release.

Pre-ordered :wacky

Light up features, detachable arms and legs, plus the robot and card board back drop, $11X is a good deal :rotfl

This sucker release in march :naughty

Back