Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Hot Toys would build a suit around the mechtest parts, it would be more accurate like the MKI.

That new Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version) has boots that look nearly identical to the Mech test boots.

The arms braces Downey wore in IM 1 are rounder than the MK II suit arms so that wouldn't work.

using the Mark VI arm exclusive on my mech test tony

DSC01016.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

That looks great Carthut! I wish I had a MK III arm to do that with!

You have almost all the parts for this:
(clearly the headsculpt/hair is most closely based on this scene)

@carthut: They're loving your Mech Test Tony w/ Ex arm shots here bro..good for you!

How I wish there's a PO of Mark VI Ex in the Phil. so that I too could remake these scenes.

EL PREDICTO (that's me) thinks that this fig. is a classic in the making and will fetch a hefty sum in the month's and years to come.

EL FLIPPO (that's not me) is gnashing his teeth and rubbing his greedy hands together in anticipation...

EL PREDICTO (that's me) thinks that this fig. is a classic in the making and will fetch a hefty sum in the month's and years to come.

EL FLIPPO (that's not me) is gnashing his teeth and rubbing his greedy hands together in anticipation...

and EL REGRETO (that's me) wishes he had bought this when he got the chance.

My only hope for a great Tony lies with the third movie and a potential DX Iron Man (armor + stark). Really want that body, and a kick ass sculpt.

Back