Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent excellent, love blade, especially his designs in Blade II.:banana
love the tour jacket and the twin pistols....aaahh.:angelsmil

Yeah, head sculpt needs work, it's not there yet. far too much terrance howard. I always thought snipes had a bit more of a lazy eye thing going on.
hair looks amazing...

he does look a little slim, but his jacket and coat do give him the necessary bulk i think, he might look too bulky if they try anything. who knows.

definitely, definitely. bought.

hmm... don't see wesly soo much as blade. regardless, Don't care much, so long as it looks like blade. and imo, he does. overall, nice job. will get one :)

blade2-794015.jpg

DAYWALKER rocks dude :chew

A nude sculpted body similar to the one on Wolverine with the painted on tats would not be unwelcome me thinks. He does spend a lot of his time in just the vest with no shirt under it like in that pic.

No need to F' up the hair line with photoshop..this figure was probally sculpted from how he looked in Blade not part II.

blade-490px.jpg

It's a mix of I and II. The hairline + glasses + pants (II he mostly wears canvas pants, not leather) are from the first movie. Everything else is from II. Again, personally I think it looks perfect as is. HT did a helluva job.

I think that the pants are Blade 1 version rather than Blade II - I believe he only had leather pants in the first movie.

Edit: Guess Devil and I were typing this at the same time.

He wears a bunch of different pants in the second and I could swear he wears leather at some point but I could be wrong. The costume designer on that movie loves leather way too much.

And another..just to show off the hair line, I am glad they went with Blade part I sculpt,they must have intended to give us a combo here from the only two good movies that were made in the series.

blade01.jpg

i also agree with the people that say he looks too young, he looks like he is in his early 20s, and i think the figure is a tad thin cause snipes was pretty big in those films. Still looks awesome though

WOOOOOOOOOOW 0__o

It's a f* great figure so far!
I very love first 2 movie and realy happy that HT makes THIS :)
However sculpt have a great Blade nature, but it's more like Terrance Howard in the end... Besides head itself is too big and out of proportion + looks like hi stand on a simple TTbody <__<

My last word:
1) correct shape of the skull
2) reduce head
3) give to face more features of actor
4) put on the muscular body!
If all of this will be made... I'm begin worship to HT as gods ^^

2-1.jpg

I hope they don't put it on a muscle body, the articulation's way too restricted for a character like Blade.

Yeah I wouldn't want a rubber body, but the new Wolverine has a sculpted articulated plastic body and that I'd be down with.

Back