Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget the price, he'll be $275. :monkey1

If they had actually made them not long after they announced it they'd be significantly cheaper than they will be :mad:

Worse thing is some of those interested in this figure and the line will pass if they price it ridiculously high, which will lead HT to mistakenly think it's lack of interest and probably can it after one figure :gah: :slap

I thought you'd be pissed Nova, the long wait you've had for XMFC figures and then they spring the surprise of Ani Com up for PO first :lol

Nothing can be done about it.

If it was a fifteenth iron man or batman surprise i would be, but i was excited by Wolverine and figured since he's up & was debuted alongside Charles then he should be along soon :impatient:

Fact is HT is making it even easier to not care and pass on most things these days due to lack of variety and now overpricing while providing less in the box.

Unless Charles comes with a diorama of a sandy beach with a light-up missile sticking in it, he should be affordable... I hope.

Fact is HT is making it even easier to not care and pass on most things these days due to lack of variety and now overpricing while providing less in the box.

:exactly:I wouldn't stick the overpricing tag square on HT shoulders. They have a nice arrangement with SS and we all contribute to lining their pockets nicely.

The positive, I am much more selective and I don't visit half the threads in this forum because I see no point. Through the clouds exist a rainbow :)

If they get round to Magneto, he'll be $270 just because of his 'helmet'...

:panic:

Who knows HT will throw a wheelchair as an accessory with the figure and jack the price even higher. Just tlike the upcoming Robocop. I want the figure but don't need the stupid chair.

Who knows HT will throw a wheelchair as an accessory with the figure and jack the price even higher. Just tlike the upcoming Robocop. I want the figure but don't need the stupid chair.

Seeing how much a figure with very little accessories is clocking in at now kinda makes me just want the figure alone so it's not overpriced beyond my willingness to fork over for a toy figure.

It's strange though whereas before when awaiting a figure i want, it's been just a case of waiting for the P.O and ordering.

But now it's waiting for the final specs/pics just as before but also awaiting to see if it's not grossly overpriced for it's contents :(

Last edited:
Xavier rolls in $219+ for base figure, it proves SS / HT combo jumped the shark. He roll in at $199 - $219, then why is Wolverine so expensive? A unique stand... :slap

The partnership put themselves in a no win situation IMO with the Wolverine debacle. I am buying him but I know it is grossly overpriced. The same will not be true for overpriced Xavier, Ross or Catwoman - easy pass.

I'll be getting Charles no matter what as First Class is one of my top superhero movies.

Unfortunately people have a 'Avengers or Batman are the only one's worthy' way of thinking and if this is priced too high they'll skip 'im and that'll be it for the line.

Oh how i wish they came out with an announcement announcing the whole team will be made like they did with Batman's vehicles and Avengers lot, then sales wouldn't have to be a worry.

I wonder how well Hawkeye, Black Widow or Fury would have sold if the releases were spaced out like other lines and there was no gurantee of the whole team coming together?

I mean people on here have said they'll be getting Charles for sure if Magneto is announced too.

Last edited:
I was looking at the poster from anicom youtube video for 1st class xmen and shows magneto ,charles ,wolverine ,mystique , beast ,emma frost, kevin bacon and a couple more i dont know one girl and another guy.....I'll defnitley pick up magneto ,mystique ,charles ,beast ......

Last edited:
yep beast and mystique are must haves if come out right but still want another mystique version but charles and magneto must get also...

I highly doubt we will get all those. Id consider us lucky at this point if we got a Magneto.

Back