Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
423852_357935810947625_1717493234_n.jpg

Hope it's MMS189 :pray:

I really want to know how I get those catalogues :dunno :lol

Only thing looking reallly noticably different is the lips and sever lack of skin texturing, which can be put down to the camera.

But still it's got me worried.

Only other pic i could find...

IMG_8348.JPG

Only four hands? Hoping there's something surprising that isn't on show, like Wolverine's base was

That's actually a great pic, really like the tailoring on the outfit, just need a Magneto then I'll be sure to get this one as well :slap :lol

Dammit i think it has been changed, look at the outside corner of the right eye in the two shots above the eyes are wider and smaller :gah:

WHY would they change it though?

No one complained about it, everyone loved the sculpt :mad:

People beg them to change things on other figures and they don't, and people don't want any changes on ones like this and they change them for the worse :cuckoo:

No way is that not the same sculpt. Flash will make an absolute perfect sculpt look like **it.

No way no way is that not the same sculpt. What? I mean, it's clearly a different head sculpt. Look at the eyes for example. The guy that took the picture said he analyzed the figure up close and that is definitely a different head sculpt.

Complete different headsculpt. Look at the shape, jaw, forehead and chin. It's all different. Not just the texturing, but the eyebrows lips etc.

Different sculpt 100%.

Dammit i think it has been changed, look at the outside corner of the right eye in the two shots above the eyes are wider and smaller :gah:

WHY would they change it though?

No one complained about it, everyone loved the sculpt :mad:

People beg them to change things on other figures and they don't, and people don't want any changes on ones like this and they change them for the worse :cuckoo:

No way is that the same sculpt

Holy ****! What happened?

524454_10151200057085801_905752729_n.jpg

For everyone freaking out. Relax. If you are so worried that you really think they change it I have an exercise for you. Go to a mirror and bring a flash light. Turn off the lights in the room and turn the flash light on. Look in the mirror and shine it on your face from the top. Then from the front. And finally and most importantly from under your chin and look at all the different faces you have. One of the reasons the face looks so different is because the main light source for the pictures is from underneath. It probably has some straight on front light from a possible flash. Ever wondered how the old women in makeup commercials look to have no wrinkles? Some is from the heavy makeup but also its because they are lit straight on. This creates very little shadows and so the wrinkles disappear. That is why flashes are so altering to head sculpts because it will flatten everything out and washes out the subtle coloring.

So relax.

No way no way is that not the same sculpt. What? I mean, it's clearly a different head sculpt. Look at the eyes for example. The guy that took the picture said he analyzed the figure up close and that is definitely a different head sculpt.

not-sure-if-retarded-or-just-stupid.jpg

Its the same sculpt.:wave

First pic is likely an iPhone pic. Second one is a more expensive camera(Well, i know iPhones are more expensive than most camers...).
It's the same sculpt, guaranteed. All the features are the same. It's just one with better lighting taken from a better camera.
I guarantee it.

Back