Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was just getting ready to post,

I wonder who we will see next?

My first guess is catwoman. But after catwoman I would think we should start to see Charles, wolverine or maybe coulson or chitauri soldier

I also wonder if hot toys will keep up the frantic pace of one every 2 weeks

Last edited:
I was just getting ready to post,

I wonder who we will see next?

My first guess is catwoman. But after catwoman I would think we should start to see Charles, wolverine or maybe coulson or chitauri soldier

I also wonder if hot toys will keep up the frantic pace of one every 2 weeks

I'd say coulson and chitauri have to be a while off they haven't gotten far with them yet

I'd say coulson and chitauri have to be a while off they haven't gotten far with them yet

I'm with you on that. I'm thinking something like this order.

Catwoman
Xavier
USO Cap
Wolverine
Coulson
Chitauri

Of those are just the figures we already know are being made. This certainly doesn't account for any surprises in the pipeline.

I'd imagine Catwoman is next then who knows: Barney Ross, Xavier, Wolverine, 66 batmobile........

I reckon like you said Catwoman next, then Barney Ross (seeing as the film is due in the next couple of weeks) then Xavier and Magneto will go up together. Wolverine will be some time in the future and the 66 Batmobile not till next year.

I reckon like you said Catwoman next, then Barney Ross (seeing as the film is due in the next couple of weeks) then Xavier and Magneto will go up together. Wolverine will be some time in the future and the 66 Batmobile not till next year.

I think they'd be very smart to do this. Minimal accessories, like most recent figures, and have them both come in under $200 each.

That would be great. Of course I wouldn't want one release held up because the second isn't ready. Its been long enough.

I think they'd be very smart to do this. Minimal accessories, like most recent figures, and have them both come in under $200 each.

That would be great. Of course I wouldn't want one release held up because the second isn't ready. Its been long enough.

:exactly:

Simply letting fans know the other will be coming is enough for now

You think they'll do Magneto? With the DiD sculpt already out there?
I can only imagine how great the HT Magneto sculpt will be. I am very happy with the Fassbender i already have as it is.

You think they'll do Magneto? With the DiD sculpt already out there?
I can only imagine how great the HT Magneto sculpt will be. I am very happy with the Fassbender i already have as it is.

He's the main character, to not make him would be stupid. And the DiD doesn't matter, there is a stupid amount of Joker heads out there, it doesn't stop them making him over and over and over

Only thing I see "off" with this figure are the thighs. Way too big. I'm guessing they just used the removable boosters though, so no big deal. I want to not want this...but it will be hard to pass up as it looks fantastic. If they ever made a Magneto...wow...I would dedicate a wall to him LOL.

I remember being so stoked when the first trailer for this went up...Magneto looked so badass. Then HT got the licence, I was so excited.

WAS.

Then they showed Xavier? Get your act together HT.

I remember being so stoked when the first trailer for this went up...Magneto looked so badass. Then HT got the licence, I was so excited.

WAS.

Then they showed Xavier? Get your act together HT.

He's the main character, to not make him would be stupid. And the DiD doesn't matter, there is a stupid amount of Joker heads out there, it doesn't stop them making him over and over and over

Rorschach anyone? :lol

Charles might be it. They've never said they're making more than him, and even if they do, their recent Q/A track record just means they'll do the exact opposite of what they tell you they are doing :slap

Obvious to us doesn't always translate to HT that way.

480825_406799329382063_648573997_n.jpg

182171_406799346048728_594501029_n.jpg

292937_406799359382060_1547945358_n.jpg

loving it

Back