1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I see. Kinda crazy this is the ONLY wolverine from the OG trilogy. I saw this pop up on ebay and only for like 200 so I'm guessing it wsn't very popular when it came out. I don't think it was X3 becuase the movie is hit or miss with fans I thought it had to have been the figure itself.

Working on a Wolverine collection, so far I’ve 9 pieces.

I’ve got all the Hot toys releases, the MMS220 Wolverine, MMS187 X3, MMS660 DOFP 70’s, are all stock! Nothing special done to them but all GREAT figures!

The rest are customized to some degree,
Or third party, I thought I’d share those with y’all!

My MMS103 Origins Wolverine has an ELEVEN head sculpt and some ankle extenders because that stock headsculpt, while great for the time hasn’t aged that well and he was a little short compared to the other figures, a lot of folks here have done the same upgrade, and I can totally understand why. Looks great! :
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg

My MMS264 DOFP Wolverine has the SKingS masked sculpt on currently (I’m looking for another one of these heads if anyone is selling 👀) :
IMG_3715.jpeg
IMG_3716.jpeg

And since he’s wearing a mask, I’ve put the hot toys MMS264 head on a hot toys MMS248 Python. He’s a work in progress :
IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

I built a WWII Logan with hot toys MMS220 head, and a Facepool Sniper 2nd US Ranger body.
IMG_3719.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

The figure I’m constantly tweaking is my “multiverse avenger”, he’s got an Eleven Logan head, on a MMS220 body, with a MMS187 Last stand jacket, a MMS209 Tony stark boot, a hot toys eye of agamotto (idk which MMS it came with 😅), a TMS052 Mandalorian bandolier with a VGM31 Spider-man Advanced suit spidey signal, the hammer, and the gauntlet are both die cast keychains lol and the Shield is an ArtByArt die cast endgame shield.

IMG_3727.jpeg
IMG_3726.jpeg

And my only other third party Wolverine is the Eleven Logan:
BD0204C4-4544-4380-A542-F8ACCE6FA408.jpeg
87B69C14-23A4-4838-9406-36C6CFA62839.jpeg

I’ve a few customs I’m planning, including:

- Asgard Wolverine: using a ThreeZero Tormund Giantsbane as a base and an eleven Logan headsculpt)

- Darkclaw: using a TMS085 tactical Batman body as a base, and a SkingS masked headsculpt. I’ll be doing a fair bit of sculpting and painting on this one.

- Avengers wolverine: this is the most simplistic custom on the docket right now, just gonna use a MMS488 concept cap body, plop a MMS660 head on it, and a spare set of clawed MMS264 hands

Back