Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

I'd be satisfied with Charles and Erik, but will gladly buy any other character in this line.

Yeah we'll get two- boy too bad no blondie on ice....!@

After multiple viewings, I've actually grown to like Emma more than I did originally.

I mean, it doesn't even look like we'll get Loki in the Thor line, which is just sad.

There's always The Avengers next summer, remember . . .:monkey1

I'm not privy to HT's in-house schedule, but Magneto will be the first fig announcement, I'm betting.

And HT isn't always just a deuce from each license: Shellhead, Batman, Pirates of the CGI-Screen, Appleseed, Predators. Multiple characters from all.

^^^^ HT isn't always 1 or 2 characters but look at the licenses on the plate we know about (Thor, CA, XFC, GL, Bats 89, SP, POTC, MGS). The list doesn't account for anything we don't know. 8 known licenses guessing 2 figures per each license is 16 figures in 6- 9 mos. By 2Q next yr assume they will be doing things for those films. Perhaps one or two of those licenses may produce more than 1 or 2 figs but I doubt it :dunno

What version of Magneto would you guys like? I would go for a flight suit version, or a bar scene/casual. just as long as we get magneto!!

What version of Magneto would you guys like? I would go for a flight suit version, or a bar scene/casual. just as long as we get magneto!!

What up Idaho!? Hey, WTF,...that's where I am?!?!? :wave

I want an all inclusive Magneto if any. I'm with the people that have said we'll probably only get one or two figures from this line and I'm hoping the Magneto is in both the X-suit and the costume at the end.

Other than that, I only want a Beast from this line. I'll build my X-men slowly as each movie releases and we get one or two shelf worthy releases with each one. I have Wolverine...give me Beast out of this line and then we'll go from there.

Hey man! :hi5: what part do you live in? Im in the southeast unfortunately:rotfl. Its good to see someone else in the ol ID who collects!

I think we will most likely get the X costume version. Can't wait to see though!

Hey man! :hi5: what part do you live in? Im in the southeast unfortunately:rotfl. Its good to see someone else in the ol ID who collects!

I think we will most likely get the X costume version. Can't wait to see though!

Boise/ Meridian area myself. I would love to help you hunt figures now that I know someone else collects in this state but uh...who hunts figures anymore? :lol

There's one other Freak here that I know of that's from ID, Robodad. He's a good dude from what I can tell...but hey we're from ID...seriously how bad could we be? :monkey3

Boise/ Meridian area myself. I would love to help you hunt figures now that I know someone else collects in this state but uh...who hunts figures anymore? :lol

There's one other Freak here that I know of that's from ID, Robodad. He's a good dude from what I can tell...but hey we're from ID...seriously how bad could we be? :monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl I know right! We cant be all that bad.:rolleyes:

Hot toys has to make the two versions of magneto (the flight suit and his iconic costume at the end), Beast, and Emma Frost.

I finally got to see the movie and it was everything I wanted an X-Men movie to be (chronology and origins notwithstanding), hopefully we'll get to see a sequel that's as up to par.

For figures, I'd prefer just about all of them. Not gonna happen, so my most wanted in descending order:
Magneto (flight suit & helmet)
Beast (made the same as the POTA Gorillas)
Raven/Mystique (flight suit & fully sculpted blue body)
Havoc
Banshee
Prof. X (flight suit)
White Queen (in diamond form body)
Sebastian Shaw
Azazel
Moira MacTaggert (Flight Suit)

Hopefully they make more then just two figures.

Banshee before Charles? Really?:huh

IMO Banshee is closer to his Comic counterpart then Charles. I want Prof X too, but just not before Banshee.

And I loved Moria MacTaggert from the Excalibur comics, but her character deviated the most from the books so I'm less enthusiastic about a figure of her, though I liked the character in the movie, I just pretend that it's a completely different character.

Yeah see, that where you got me. I didn't like banshee at all. But I never really was into X-Men until I saw this movie. The first X-Men was pretty cool but after that I just lost interested. I'm not really a X-Men expert though. Just the movies.

Back