Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

Seriously doubt you will see a Beast figure made. To time consuming to add the hair. Just not realistic. You might see Charles, Magneto, and Mystique.

Seriously doubt you will see a Beast figure made. To time consuming to add the hair. Just not realistic. You might see Charles, Magneto, and Mystique.

they did those with the POTA figs. this could pave way to a 1:6 werewolf/lycan in the future.:yess:

I think a black/yellow flightsuit Charles would look cooler on the shelf than street clothes in wheelchair, especially since he's not even bald or anything. He'll just look like a dude in a chair.

I would also prefer flight suit Charles as well.

I would want the wheel chair for a Patrick Stewart version, but it's not as necessary for this incarnation of the character.

I think a black/yellow flightsuit Charles would look cooler on the shelf than street clothes in wheelchair, especially since he's not even bald or anything. He'll just look like a dude in a chair.

That's better than a dude in a jumpsuit. Seriously he would probably be the most boring figure ever either way, but at least you could have some fun with the wheelchair and other figures. You could have Bruce Lee in a wheel chair racing Ghost Rider.

I don't find Xavier boring, but then I liked him a lot in the movie.

I would also buy all of the original movie X-Men characters in their standard suits with nothing fancy as extras. *shrugs*.

I don't find Xavier boring, but then I liked him a lot in the movie.

I would also buy all of the original movie X-Men characters in their standard suits with nothing fancy as extras. *shrugs*.

Personally, I'd also be fine with a flight suit Xavier. I'd only find him boring if there were no Magneto to go alongside him. I guess we'll never get the other X-Movie characters unless X4 comes out? Or should they decide to revisit X2 like they did SM3? I'd kill for a Nightcrawler :monkey1

You'd think if they're willing to do multiple Blade and Spider-Man 3 figures that they'd give the older X-Men movies some love too.

I think guy in wheelchair (even if he ain't bald) would be a cooler addition to my collection than guy in yellow and blue jumpsuit, given that he's got no real distinguishing features. Just some guy. Mags could be wearing a suit, wearing the jumpsuit, whatever, but he's gonna have the helmet which will make him distinctive and cool.

If Prof. is released sans wheelchair, I can't see myself buying him.

Fassbender's Magneto could come in the pajamas he was wearing in his first appearance in the movie, and I would still think he was one of the coolest figures I own :lol - the helmet will be an awesome addition, but FC Magneto doesn't need the helmet to be cool. He just is.

You'd think if they're willing to do multiple Blade and Spider-Man 3 figures that they'd give the older X-Men movies some love too.

I would like that a lot - after First Class figures are released. I would buy the whole X-Men team, and a McKellen Magneto and Romjin Mystique.

I probably wouldn't buy Charles either way. He was a fantastic character, but not visually appealing enough for me.

Probably the only figure I'd buy from this line would be Magneto.

I will only get Charles if they include the red button.

141076_460s.jpg

Charles would be a pass from me... great portrayal and I liked the character, but just too damn boring looking imo.

Magneto would probably be a pass as well if he wasn't in his flightsuit with Shaw helmet. Too much damn stuff coming out (especially from HT) to afford it all :(

I want the jumpsuit Magneto, might consider a Charles if he's in jump suit as well.

Magneto will be my first 1/6 figure thats not related to batman!

Fassbender's Magneto could come in the pajamas he was wearing in his first appearance in the movie, and I would still think he was one of the coolest figures I own :lol - the helmet will be an awesome addition, but FC Magneto doesn't need the helmet to be cool. He just is.
Yeah, well. . .some will have a man-crush on Fassbender. And there's nothing wrong with that, really. But most of the collecting population isn't gonna care for some guy in pajamas. Or some guy in suit. IMO. Even if he is a very good (though quickly becoming ridiculously over-hyped) actor.

Yeah, well. . .some will have a man-crush on Fassbender. And there's nothing wrong with that, really. But most of the collecting population isn't gonna care for some guy in pajamas. Or some guy in suit. IMO. Even if he is a very good (though quickly becoming ridiculously over-hyped) actor.

I've heard of man crushes on Fassbender, but I don't have man crush. I'm a girl. :wink1:

I was partly joking with that statement, but they could make the character in the flight suit, the Magneto suit or the brown leather jacket and stylish turtleneck and I would still it buy it because I loved the character in the movie. For me, characters are about more than just the "look", though I have nothing against the look, either.

I don't have anything against "guys in suits" if I adore the character. Even to this day I would still love an HT set of Men in Black figures, for example: two guys in standard black suits. They would still be in my top 5 favorite figures, easily, because I adored that movie so much when I was younger and still do.

Back