Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

I'm really curious for the first reveal....I bet it is Magneto.

From a marketing stand point, magneto would be the best pick for the first figure to launch from this line. Can't go wrong with 1 of Marvel's All Time villains :D

I think we'll get Magneto and Xavier in the yellow/blue costume. Magneto will come with his helmet and xavier may come with his cerebro helmet?

If we get an Emma Frost :)pray:) than she'll probably be in her white jumpsuit, although they could potentially make her in her bra/skirt/fur cape outfit if they give her rubber arms and a rubber torso. Mystique would be an awesome figure too if they made her, but if she's in her yellow/blue costume I bet we can't make her look screen accurate naked.

^^^^^ I think Erik and Charles are no brainers.....but others in terms of costume design from the clips would be cool too.

I spelt the name wrong its Azazel but basically it's Nightcrawler's father

detail.jpg

i know *wink*

:lecture I am hoping all x-men have the blue and yellow classic suit...what an awesome display.

Agreed they would look rather nice together. I want both the blue and yellow magneto with the helm and the classic with cape look we see in the trailer i hope they give us both!

Movie will hopefully be great- looks it!
Now the figures may be well worth buying IF they do a nice job on them....and how many will they do, just one or two..errrrrr.

Yes I always wanted them to make a Lt. Hicox figure, but mostly for his finely tailored uniform. When he first walks in he looks very snazzy

hicox-fenech1.jpg

i think this will be a cool line.Would be even awesome if they did alternate headsculpts...1 for this prequel and another headsculpt from the trilogy xmen movies ;)

Hot Toys has the original X-Men trilogy license already. They will milk it for everything they've got and release them as their own figures.

Yes I always wanted them to make a Lt. Hicox figure, but mostly for his finely tailored uniform. When he first walks in he looks very snazzy

hicox-fenech1.jpg

I think it's funny because I didn't even realize that was him until I looked him up on IMDB. He's so skinny in IB that he almost looks like a different person.

I am actually curious to see how they would do Beast. If they use actual hair or if they sculpt the hair.:dunno

Even if this film was complete crap (which reviews seem to point otherwise) a 1:6 Beast done like the POTA figures would be worth the license alone!

Back