Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

I'm surprised by this announcement, and utterly uninterested. Congrats to all the folks who are into this though, it's always good to see new figures about.

No way LJ, I'm not buying what you're trying to sell us! :pfft:

You know full well after seeing this movie you'll be all over a 1st Class Magneto or Professor X! :nana:

Awesome, a breather for my wallet! :rock

EDIT: I'll buy the Fassbender sculpt to bash a Lt. Hicox from Inglorious Basterds :yess:

Last edited:

I just hope we get all the characters in blues and yellows, I would hate to have just Charles and megneto, althout I would love them, oh! I'm gunna pic up some extra outfits for my wolverine and colosus and gambit I bashed a while back eel so excited now!

i want Azazel, the bash possibilities with that guy. wicked sick.hehe

Magneto should have his classic red outfit with cape...having him with the blue and yellow outfit would be a waste imo.

I barely have enough interest to even bother posting that these would be an easy pass :lol

Awesome, a breather for my wallet! :rock

EDIT: I'll buy the Fassbender sculpt to bash a Lt. Hicox from Inglorious Basterds :yess:

Actually, I'm hoping to do this also. Time to start sourcing 1:6 German uniforms.

Magneto should have his classic red outfit with cape...having him with the blue and yellow outfit would be a waste imo.

I'd prefer the classic look from this film then the more recognized look from their Xmen trilogy license

I am new to this but how often do we get another wardrobe choice with these figs? I am sure that they are reading these forums to gauge interest and what can maximize profits.

Plus I think that whatever figures get scrapped end up as head sculpts for the TrueBody line anyway, right?

The only reason I'm even remotely interested in this is the very small chance we'll get a Halle Berry Storm,James Marsden Cyclops or a Hugh Jackman Wolverine from one of tthe first three films.

The only reason I'm even remotely interested in this is the very small chance we'll get a Halle Berry Storm,James Marsden Cyclops or a Hugh Jackman Wolverine from one of tthe first three films.

As much as they made Cyclops suck in the movies, I still loved his movie costume and would love for Hot Toys to make one

A Michael Fassbender Magneto....... OMG! *Dies*

This license and their Thor license are the first ones to entice me back into collecting their stuff.

I'm actually quite excited for this line & I'm sure if these do well HT will go back & do some of the characters from the original trilogy.

^ I feel the same. I'm incredibly excited for First Class, more so than any other movie this year.

I'll buy First Class figures, and I would buy figures from the original X-Men movies too.

Well HT does have the original Trilogy license, they announced it at the same time as Blade and Spidey. I would imagine that we haven't seen those figures because they were preparing for this. As soon as the FC figures are out whatever they may be I'm sure we'll get the originals probably starting with a Jackman Wolverine since the majority of the figure is done with a subtle retooling.

As soon as the FC figures are out whatever they may be I'm sure we'll get the originals probably starting with a Jackman Wolverine since the majority of the figure is done with a subtle retooling.

And once that figure is released they will end the series :lol

Back