Hot Toys - MMS: X-Men 1st Class (License Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS: X-Men 1st Class

If the movie is good, I wouldn't mind a Fassbender Magneto or Emma Frost.

Agreed initially i thought the movie was gonna be lame but recent trailers have seemed very decent. So i am waiting to see the movie to see how much i will want this line. Some of the designs look cool so if they are good characters on screen ill be in.

The movie may be good but I resist to buy a Xavier...with hair wtf. If Magneto is done right with the red costume, helmet etc...I think i will buy it even if it doesnt come with the gray hair.

Re: Hot Toys- X-Men 1st Class

the only must buy character from this movie:

X-Men-Emma-Frost-Lingerie-High-Res-570x380.jpg

emma frost FTW :rock

:love:love:love

Michael Fassbender/Magneto is the only character I'm interesting for now.

I cant believe some people prefer the X-Men magneto helmet over the far superior and comic accurate X-FC mag helmet.

I mainly just want the First Class Magneto.

Not expecting much from the film, as it's the latest faux foray into the x-men, but at-least I do somewhat Like the look of the character designs.

Not expecting much from the film, as it's the latest faux foray into the x-men, but at-least I do somewhat Like the look of the character designs.

:lecture I haven't seen the film to have an opinion on it or characters however, the teasers unveiled potential cool costume designs.

I'm torn on this. Without seeing the film, I'm not sure this was the best move as the film is basically full of unknowns and Kevin Bacon. These wouldn't display with the other Marvel figures well because of the timeline. So they would need to be together to look right, and given HT's track record, you won't get a full team. Heck, they'll probably do something stupid like give us Prof X and Mystique and then the line will end. :lol

Plus these figures make me worried we won't see a Stewart Prof. X or McKellen Magneto anytime soon, and those are the ones I really want.

I will say that I"m interested, but that doesn't mean I have the $$ to buy them. I will get the Magneto, but I doubt I'll try to be a completist with this line

This explains a lot. HT had announced that they had the full X-Men Trilogy license last year. We didn't see a thing from it and it was probably because they were ramping up for this. Odds are that you'll see Fassbender Magneto and McAvoy Xavier in their First Class Blue and Yellow suits first. If the line continues you might get more and some of these would be very well done, imagine an Azrael? of a Furred Beast similar to the POTA figures? Mystique?

Also we don't know how this film will continue, we know by the end we'll get Magneto in standard comic look (which would be/will be a separate release I'm sure) and Charles bald in a wheelchair by the end.

From what I've read the Wolverine cameo won't really garner any figures, hell you could use the Origins figure and pull it off but I am excited for the odds of at least getting a Fassbender Magneto. HT won't go full team, they never have I don't see this being any different.

Worst case you get Charles and Erik. If there is a second wave I have a feeling you'll get Beast and Mystique in their First Class uniforms as well.

I think we'll only get Erik and Charles, which I'm OK with cause I'd most likely only buy Erik.

Glad they got the license, been reading nothing but great reviews for the films.

Great news! This is shaping up to be the best comic book film of the year... I'm sure we'll get Magneto and Xavier. Hoping to see either Emma or Mystique too.

yeah i love that we are getting movie xmen figures. i think this movie looks like its going to be great. hell even if its not the characters done up by HT will still be loved by me

I would buy this

mystique.jpg

only if she can be converted into this...

laststand3.jpg

Not too excited. The only figure I'd be tempted by is Magneto. But I agree, there are figures from the first three movies I'd definitely be into getting.

what the world let's you get away with by being a blonde female. She looks pretty similar to one of the triad female body figures made last year. Just buy this figure and put it in one of those tacky leather outfits on ebay. At least in the above pic there's nothing really exciting about the prospect of an Emma Frost figure.

Back