Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched X-Men last night..... my need for this figure has intensified :impatient:

It's a BlueRay set that I haven't bought yet. About time I upgraded from my Japanes Marvel Superhero DVD set. However, now in mood to watch First Class on Blue.

I HATE that head Sculpt...HT just saved me Two Hundred bucks.:dunno

I'll wait for the Wolverine figure they release for the next movie...which is already filming.:wink1:

:exactly: I can't believe that this thread went 14 pages deep before a member realized that this sculpt looks NOTHING like Hugh Jackman!!! :cuckoo:

I'm sorry, is there something more disturbing than the sculpt that we should be discussing?:dunno

Most acknowledge the sculpt issues while realizing this is wip. Until official specs released no point beating a dead horse.

Most (I included) am happy another Wolverine is in the works issues and all. Being a Wolverine fan and owner of the original (missed) attempt at Wolverine, I welcome this one into my collection as is.

I'm sorry, is there something more disturbing than the sculpt that we should be discussing?:dunno

In your six posts since joining here, half are in regards to a dislike of certain HT figures. Maybe "HotToys4Life" is the wrong handle for you...

:lecture

Rabid Batfans we are not!

tumblr_m85lubbea41r6te1zo1_500.jpg

Most acknowledge the sculpt issues while realizing this is wip.

I hope you're right and it's a W.I.P..It really isn't to late to change the sculpt...this Prototype has just been released and sometimes HT actually listen to the fans.

Last edited:
Back