Hot Toys - MMS - Wolverine (in X-MEN suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure we're just seeing a prototype and things will obviously get fixed a little.

I think the headsculpt can be improved on, but I like the fact that HT is finally giving us figures with some emotion. Most of the complaints we always get on here are about how the expressions are bland. This sculpt captures the ferocity that we associate with Wolverine.

This was a great surprise from HT.

Didn't see that coming. :thud:

they got the xmen license ?:horror

They've had it. They acquired it at the same time as the Blade Trilogy and the Spider-Man Trilogy but they've never used it. If you go back to the threads on these forums it's in the picture with the other two. Just like the Predators or Terminators I'm sure we'll see stuff from all three films moving backwards eventually.

watched the first Xmen movie last night and am really pumped for this figure. I know this is from X3, but still happy to be getting a suited up Wolverine. Hoping to see Cyclops and Magneto (Ian McKellen) at some point

They'll do them all (the movies). The Wolverine suit and sculpt is different from X1 to the X2/X3 and he is a surefire seller. Whether they go deep into the Mutants though is the question. I know we'll get at least one McKellan and one Stewart probably Cyclops but I wonder if they'll bother with Jean or Storm or if they'll spend the R&D on a figure like Nightcrawler.

I wonder what type of accessoires he will bring, extra hands for sure but it would be cool if they gave him the FU one blade hand, and a cigar, can't think of much he would need but I'm sure some of you could think of some:)

They'll do them all (the movies). The Wolverine suit and sculpt is different from X1 to the X2/X3 and he is a surefire seller. Whether they go deep into the Mutants though is the question. I know we'll get at least one McKellan and one Stewart probably Cyclops but I wonder if they'll bother with Jean or Storm or if they'll spend the R&D on a figure like Nightcrawler.

I'd given up on the Xmen line since it was announce 3 years ago (I think). I hope for a Wolverine from each film and assorted cast from any film. Mutant and proud!!!!!

I would be very happy if they do McKellen, Stewart and Cyclops.. More is better, but knowing HT rarely go deep on a line (Avengers notwithstanding), these three would make me a very giddy man...

was thinking back when they announced they were redoing jackman that they where just going to do another 2.0 fig, glad they r doing him in different clothes, and i like the head, looks good to me no sculpt is perfect, but id doubt well get any more figs
sabretooth would be great to go with him, the proper one not the dude from origins

Last edited:
Wolverine started shooting today. Looking forward to seeing his look.

It'd be cool if they made a teaser poster based on the original Miller cover where he's smiling.
Yeah.. I think I'll wait for this film to get some attention before I start getting excited about buying a Wolverine figure.

This new film could be THE wolverine to buy from HT. :cool:

I don't like his claws either. They look like they were just glued on then painted.

That is very likely the case... at shows like this figures are often WIP prototypes. In a lot of con photos you can see blu-tac holding together figures... but that doesn't tend to make it in production :lol

I think overall the figure looks good, but there is a bit more of an animal look to Wolverine's face than human. It kind of fits the character, but doesn't do a great job of representing Jackman.

I'm hoping he comes with a neutral and angry sculpt... that would make this an easier buy.

Hope they have the spec and pics up this week. I also hope that they include options for another costume from the forest fight scene, essentially giving us a v.2 of Origins Wolvie.

Back