Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

We've got Loki, we've got Chitauri, we've got Black Widow.

How long till we see a Chitauri Air Chariot? :drool

Not only that, but I'd really love the machine that creates the portal that the Chitauri enter from. Okay, I know it probably won't happen, but it would be awesome. Also, I like how the noted it as a Footsoldier, I wonder if they'll eventually do a second, higher ranking Chitauri.

Not only that, but I'd really love the machine that creates the portal that the Chitauri enter from. Okay, I know it probably won't happen, but it would be awesome. Also, I like how the noted it as a Footsoldier, I wonder if they'll eventually do a second, higher ranking Chitauri.

Yeah, I raised an eyebrow when HT simply labeled Final Battle Jake as "Jake Sully." Seemed to indicate he was the only Jake they'd ever make.

But Footsoldier Chitauri? Sweetness. Bring on Pilot Chitauri and Leader Chitauri! :rock

Hell "You Know Who" from the End Credits can technically be made because he was in the movie. Bring him on!

Yeah, I raised an eyebrow when HT simply labeled Final Battle Jake as "Jake Sully." Seemed to indicate he was the only Jake they'd ever make.

But Footsoldier Chitauri? Sweetness. Bring on Pilot Chitauri and Leader Chitauri! :rock

Hell "You Know Who" from the End Credits can technically be made because he was in the movie. Bring him on!

Exactly! Hot Toys drops hints, imo. When they included the Chitauri gun with Cap I figured they were probably making a Chitauri, but including the Chitauri staff with Black Widow confirmed it in my mind. I hope we at least get the Pilot Chitauri and chariot. I mean, Avengers is arguably is as big as Batman, so why can't we get at least one vehicle? A Leader Chitauri would really round things out.

Sideshow, I'm waiting for that 1/6 Helicarrier environment and 1/6 New York City Street environment. lol.

Fury
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man Mark VI
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
Loki
Coulson
Chitauri

and at this rate probably Robyn from How I met your Mother.
My......God.

I know the Mark VI has a special Avengers base but I don't really count that IM2 re-release as an Avengers figure.

That's more along the lines of Kenner re-releasing the Stormtrooper on an ESB card in 1980.

The Avengers gets the most comprehensive effort from HT. Frustrating.

The Avengers gets the most comprehensive effort from HT. Frustrating.

No, I'd argue Batman does. The Avengers, as a single movie, well, yeah, you're right. Overall though, I think Batman is still Hot Toys biggest property, and they put most of their effort into it seems. Then Avengers, followed by other Marvel movies, then everything else.

Fury
Hawkeye

Black Widow
Captain America
Thor
Iron Man Mark VI
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
Loki

Coulson
Chitauri

and at this rate probably Robyn from How I met your Mother.
My......God.

My thoughts exactly...

Pre-ordered
Probably getting
Considering...

:panic:

Its sad that all the cry babies who are bigger fans of licenses other that Avengers are posting like fiends about how much HT sucks for not making what they want. Get over yourselves and

DEAL WITH IT!

If it were your favorite license that this many figures were being from and NOT Avengers, you'd be ok with that. MORE HYPOCRISY!

Its one hell of a line. Certainly the film warrants it. I can see all the big four being double-dipped on ultimately, maybe even treble-dipped.

Have to pass on just about all of it though. Considering Hulk.

LOL, with Coulson and this announcement along with potentially Maria Hill - all of the figures from this first Avengers movie won't be completely released and in your hands until the THIRD Avengers movie is released. Way to overpromise HT. Any sign of the light-cycle from Tron or a single teaser of X-Men FC? Just fess up and admit that it's going to be Avengers and TDKR 1/6 AND 1/4 for the next 3 years. Just cancel Prometheus, X-Men FC, future Star Wars figures and anything outside Avengers and Batman - because before we even have the Avengers Hulk in our hands - you'll be teasing and revealing Mk VIII and IX from Iron Man 3.

Its sad that all the cry babies who are bigger fans of licenses other that Avengers are posting like fiends about how much HT sucks for not making what they want. Get over yourselves and

DEAL WITH IT!

If it were your favorite license that this many figures were being from and NOT Avengers, you'd be ok with that. MORE HYPOCRISY!

The point isn't that the avengers is getting more love, it's that HT doesn't spread the wealth anywhere else.

The point isn't that the avengers is getting more love, it's that HT doesn't spread the wealth anywhere else.

600041_10150929743357344_795645237_n.jpg

Okay, except Batman. But Batman is essentially the same caliber license and even then it's not just one license but multiple ones spread across 5 different properties.

It's understandable, most of their other licenses arent the cash cows that Bats and Avengers are.

Still waiting for that Ra's Al Ghul figure.

This a surprise, as I didn't even think about this getting a figure. Definitely looks great so far, and will totally be added to my Avengers display.

LOL, with Coulson and this announcement along with potentially Maria Hill - all of the figures from this first Avengers movie won't be completely released and in your hands until the THIRD Avengers movie is released. Way to overpromise HT. Any sign of the light-cycle from Tron or a single teaser of X-Men FC? Just fess up and admit that it's going to be Avengers and TDKR 1/6 AND 1/4 for the next 3 years. Just cancel Prometheus, X-Men FC, future Star Wars figures and anything outside Avengers and Batman - because before we even have the Avengers Hulk in our hands - you'll be teasing and revealing Mk VIII and IX from Iron Man 3.

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

Back