Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri

Anyone know where to get the bigger version of this like the large Coulson pic?

I've post all the details and high res pictures in the Ani-Com Thread on the general collections (Figures) section

Going to look great with the rest of the Avengers. :rock:rock

My only issue with this is that it makes me think how cool a frost giant would be.

Meh and pass.

So much for being an Avengers completist. :lol This and Coulson are total yawners, imho.

Gonna buy 1, then I can hopefully use all the SS points I racked up from the rest of the Marvel Hot Toys releases to cover a second...

Sallah

hottoyskeppingmymoney.jpg

...Aren't you overdue to go back over to the Spider-man thread and regale us all yet again with how unbelieveably awesome the new HT Spidey is? I heard 'em paging you over there. :snake

Meh and pass.

So much for being an Avengers completist. :lol This and Coulson are total yawners, imho.

:exactly: Can't say that I'm excited about this figure at all. I like the gun Agent C has but, like many have already said, it's a man in a suit. We'll see, I guess. I did the same with the R&B Spiderman and ended up purchasing it.

Alien monster soldiers are "meh?" Oh you guys... :lol

Pfft, this is the bunch complaining about how they're not buying Captain America because his left eyebrow is not tilted two degrees higher at the outer corner, or whatever. OMG! O NOES! Cancel all preorders!!!!!

Some people you just can't please. This forum is strong with 'em. Lol

Pfft, this is the bunch complaining about how they're not buying Captain America because his left eyebrow is not tilted two degrees higher at the outer corner, or whatever. OMG! O NOES! Cancel all preorders!!!!!

Some people you just can't please. This forum is strong with 'em. Lol

Not me. I'm all about the Cap figure. And Black Widow. And Loki. And Thor. And even Hawkeye and Nick Fury. But this and Coulson? Nah.

Now, if the Chitauri were actually memorable or had a better design I might be in for one. But since they were neither...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

So who's ready to troop build this guy? :lol

I can now reenact my black widow climbing on it's back and tazerring it with her blasters

We've got Loki, we've got Chitauri, we've got Black Widow.

How long till we see a Chitauri Air Chariot? :drool

Well.... its official: Avengers is HT's most comprehensive line ever!

Coulson? Really? No Maria Hill?

Back