Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... That's really disappointing. Wasn't the BvS delivery delayed because there was a strike at an Asian container/shipping company?
If this ends up being delivered in June for European collectors, that means the Harley, Deadshot & Purple Coat Joker won't be here until late August/beginning of September.

:thud:

Don't take my word for it :lol just an assumption based on very limited experience. I'm not sure about the strike thing, that could explain the delay for sure. I tend to just hope for the best but expect the worst. And on Harley autumn was when I was expecting her so anything before would be good.

Mine came in today. Here's an iPhone pic until I can pull out the camera.
39321078cdb734bc1bf6d47e1323b5d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My one gripe is out of the box just swapping his left hand the fake buttons on the wrist of the jacket fell off. 2 of 3. I wish they would've been a little more secured. Dabbed a bit of glue on and carried on. Just be careful and adjust the arm using the hand or anywhere elbow and up.

He is a great figure for sure. I hate how pictures never do any justice to these figures though. He looks amazing.

It's definitely an amazing figure to look at. It should pose great with Harley once she's released. Here's some quick phone shots.

20170406_015223.jpg

20170406_015253.jpg

20170405_132244.jpg

20170405_132222.jpg

Sooo sick. With smiling Harley, lying a hand on his shoulder. He with his serious face. That display will rock, mark my words.

Got the Joker in, the quality of the tux is really great. I need to find a way to smooth out his pants, like in Ejl's pics. Mine came pretty rumpled from how they wrapped them in plastic.

36360e4b0a442bc3d2b87e00f3bcedcb.jpg

I briefly thought about canceling this one a couple of weeks ago, and I'm glad I didn't. It looks great, and really ties the shelf together.

fa9b3b69ff2d38c82e1a5394e9f7a6bc.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Just got my ship notice from Alter Ego. I had no clue he was even shipping yet. Hadn't been in this thread forever.

Back