Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped!
Has anyone made a head for the deleted scene with half his face all charred?

Kind of a stretch but thats kinda what I want

Bummer that HT does not make two heads anymore. They give us flashbang from that deleted scene and no sculpt :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer that HT does not make two heads anymore. They give us flashbang from that deleted scene and no sculpt :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making a cheap to produce accessory that requires no paint > Crafting a head sculpt based on the famous scene featuring an authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of method actor Jared Leto with real-like facial expression detailed wrinkles and gesture with detailed hair sculpture

Loontentoys on eBaby just shipped mine. Hopefully won't take forever to get here. Can't wait to see this figure in person. :yess:

So I guess this means that this Joker won't be delivered in Europe before the beginning of May?

So I guess this means that this Joker won't be delivered in Europe before the beginning of May?

Very unlikely I'd guess, more like June if it's line with the time it took BvS figures to get here.

I just got it and man, it's awesome! as I was inspecting it I heard something fall and have no idea where it's from, it's black and round... hate when this happens, lol.

I just got it and man, it's awesome! as I was inspecting it I heard something fall and have no idea where it's from, it's black and round... hate when this happens, lol.

Check the sleeve's there is small black buttons that fell off in Dean knights vid. I'm pretty sure they hot toys include spare buttons just watch when handle the hand peg switching so no more fall off.

I contacted Sideshow to see if my Joker will be shipping shortly and received this response:
Thank you for contacting Sideshow Support.

Your order should go out today. It's approved and in my shipping department.

When I go into my order it has said this since Friday:
Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later.

Which is a little weird since I paid in full by Paypal. Hopefully it ships soon.

Looking forward to trying it out with this Tony Mei commissioned head that Ashkan painted for me.
17554124_10158405804790035_4803807538028130072_n.jpg

My definitive Joker is Alex Ross. Omega Customs told me they're planning a sculpt in the future, so I'm waiting for that one.

Just checked my account and it shipped, should be here Thursday. So glad I had SSC change my shipping method to Fedex, much better than UPS.

Check the sleeve's there is small black buttons that fell off in Dean knights vid. I'm pretty sure they hot toys include spare buttons just watch when handle the hand peg switching so no more fall off.

It's not a button(I didn't remove the plastic on his hands or shoes) it's not flat... almost looks like a peg or plug to something.

Very unlikely I'd guess, more like June if it's line with the time it took BvS figures to get here.

Man... That's really disappointing. Wasn't the BvS delivery delayed because there was a strike at an Asian container/shipping company?
If this ends up being delivered in June for European collectors, that means the Harley, Deadshot & Purple Coat Joker won't be here until late August/beginning of September.

:thud:

So you are saying we will get all those figures under Christmas tree. That's seems likely :lol

Back