Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS took out my payment since he should be arriving at their warehouse soon. Hopefully he'll arrive this week!

Got mine today he is awesome, the details on his face are so real. Was to busy at work today to take pics, but it will tomorrow. Definitely my favorite joker now

A lot of collectors don't like this Joker. That's the real reason. Sadly. Well, works for me. I can get all and not worry i miss any version.

I have the Arkham Asylum version (same sculpt, just painted differently), and have the Tuxedo on order, hopefully should come next week, and I'm thinking of getting the purple coat.

I really enjoyed this Joker, I want to see him properly in a more fleshed out film, I think he has real potential. Better to get these now if down the line he becomes more universally popular and then these won't be available.

I have the Arkham Asylum version (same sculpt, just painted differently), and have the Tuxedo on order, hopefully should come next week, and I'm thinking of getting the purple coat.

I really enjoyed this Joker, I want to see him properly in a more fleshed out film, I think he has real potential. Better to get these now if down the line he becomes more universally popular and then these won't be available.

I didn't enjoy the way the character was written for SS but attach no blame to the actor who is clearly very talented. I to want to see him given the chance to be the main villain in a future Batman or JL movie. Anyway love this figure, really stands out in my collection and will look even better when he has Harley standing next to him.

I got this from a US seller this week and love it, found a reasonably priced Arkham exclusive Joker head sculpt
as well, so getting that today and will see which head sculpt gets the win for the tuxedo body.

The other head will probably end up on my purple coat Joker in a few weeks, since I don't care
for the smiling sculpt at all. Leto's Joker seems better fit in a constant state of pissed off than laughing, lol.

Got my shipment notice and my tracking updated today. I'll have him at some point on Saturday, and I'm really excited :D

I went for this one I think we'll get a proper purple jacket Joker sometime in the future.

I want meant to post pics when I got mine a while ago now... so here they are :wink1:

IMG_5328.jpgIMG_5101.jpgIMG_5091.jpg

I'm really happy with him.

***. From time to time i wish to live in US to get figures much sooner than in EU.

Back