Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your order for "The Joker Tuxedo Version" is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017.
Would you like us to charge $136.14* on that day, and then send it to you right away?

Your order for The Joker Tuxedo Version is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017. Would you like us to charge $74.29* on that day and then ship it to you right away?

Invoice from account:

Non-Refundable Deposit:$22.00
Subtotal:$219.99
Tax:$0.00
Sideshow Rewards Applied:-$61.85
Shipping (Est.)$19.16
Order Total:$177.30
Gift Card Balance Applied:-$125.00
Grand Total:$52.30

WHAT DO I TRUST?!??
I was emailed something similar, saying they would charge $196 and some change, but I paid with Paypal at the beginning of the month.

Your order for "The Joker Tuxedo Version" is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017.
Would you like us to charge $136.14* on that day, and then send it to you right away?

Your order for The Joker Tuxedo Version is eligible for early processing on March 31st, 2017. Would you like us to charge $74.29* on that day and then ship it to you right away?

Invoice from account:

Non-Refundable Deposit: $22.00
Subtotal: $219.99
Tax: $0.00
Sideshow Rewards Applied: -$61.85
Shipping (Est.) $19.16
Order Total: $177.30
Gift Card Balance Applied: -$125.00
Grand Total:$52.30

WHAT DO I TRUST?!??

Just call them SSC has awesome customer service.

Just call them SSC has awesome customer service.

I'm talking with them now. I went ahead with the early processing and immediately received a message saying I will be charged $136. Hopefully this gets squared away quickly. Great looking figure, but I really don't want to pay over $300 for it.

I just spoke with Aliesha at Sideshow and she said that my remaining balance would be what is charged and not the amount in the email. She asked that I forward the email to her and they'll get it addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same type of email with two totals, lol that's so strange.

I wonder if someone will do a laughing head sculpt to go along with this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Link?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the bootleg from head_play:

s-l225.jpg
PRE-ORDER █ Custom Scream Joker 1/6 Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Suicide Squad Body
[SUB]https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-ORDER-Custom-Scream-Joker-1-6-Head-Sculpt-for-Hot-Toys-Suicide-Squad-Body-/321182156034?hash=item4ac7f2c502:g:LsAAAOSwCU1Y19AX[/SUB]

I think someone mentioned who the sculptor was a few pages back, but I'm not sure. I thought I remembered seeing the original thread for it a while ago.

Yeah I saw that one. Hopefully we get a laughing version somewhere down the line.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the bootleg from head_play:

View attachment 333216
PRE-ORDER █ Custom Scream Joker 1/6 Head Sculpt for Hot Toys Suicide Squad Body
[SUB]https://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-ORDER-Custom-Scream-Joker-1-6-Head-Sculpt-for-Hot-Toys-Suicide-Squad-Body-/321182156034?hash=item4ac7f2c502:g:LsAAAOSwCU1Y19AX[/SUB]

I think someone mentioned who the sculptor was a few pages back, but I'm not sure. I thought I remembered seeing the original thread for it a while ago.

Yes that the one, sorry it's screaming instead. But what's the difference

Maybe one total is without shipping and the other is with. System error or something.

I spoke with a rep yesterday to get it all figured out, she said there was indeed an error as everyone that received the e-mail had crazy numbers. Whatever is on your invoice is what you pay. Honestly I thought they incorporated some early access processing thing where you pay a little extra and get it a week early. Glad that is not the case.

Back