Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - The Joker (Tuxedo Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we're complete! Well, aside from accessorizing that second hand armory.

IMG_1526.jpg

I received my Joker yesterday and yes I replaced the head. Maybe once my Hot Toys Harley arrives, I'll let Leto back on his body :)
While the comic look might not be for everyone, this is my definitive Joker.

Here are a few pics:
33913742435_398fccac9e_b.jpg

33100925443_46be8c9cfb_b.jpg

33100926753_172700749e_b.jpg

Instead of the Imposter Batman that Hot Toys made, I would have loved it if they made a variant of Tuxedo Joker with a purple tux, green vest and orange vest.

Mine arrived in the UK today, hopefully be delivered Monday or Tuesday. :yess:

Well, we do already have three Jokers and the 'main' version hasn't even come out yet. If Harely is as popular as she seems, I think a classic figure will eventually happen. Perhaps as one of this year's summer exclusives like the Arkham Joker was last year.

It comes with a backdrop it's a thicker almost cardboard like the imposter jokers backdrop. I wouldn't say it feels like a cheap paper.

Very happy to report mine turned up this morning from Loontentoys without any extra import charges. :yess:

He sent it EMS at no extra cost, took barely a week to get here. Saved about £40 and got it a couple of months earlier so its a good option for any European collectors. Won't be able to have a proper look until I get home but on quick inspection its a really beautiful figure.

Very happy to report mine turned up this morning from Loontentoys without any extra import charges. :yess:

He sent it EMS at no extra cost, took barely a week to get here. Saved about £40 and got it a couple of months earlier so its a good option for any European collectors. Won't be able to have a proper look until I get home but on quick inspection its a really beautiful figure.

I'm always speechless when comes to UK customs. Does anybody working there at all? I can't imagine getting that big package from China/HK without additional VAT + import see.

I'm always speechless when comes to UK customs. Does anybody working there at all? I can't imagine getting that big package from China/HK without additional VAT + import see.

The box isn't that big really, value marked down as a gift. It's very light also so I'm not surprised it evades customs most times. No brown shipper, not that it bothers me, but the figure was very well packaged. Zero damage to the box inside. Very impressed with my first experienced ordering from Loontentoys.

On the figure itself his accessories are so beautiful I can't decide which to display him with. :lol
HS is the best non masked sculpt I own from Hot Toys. Absolutely stunning likeness and detail. Love or hate the movie its one incredible figure. Because of the hair style the sculpted hair on him works much better than it did on the Ledger figures. Can't wait to get Harley now.

Got my notice for the card being charged by BBTS today. Do they make you sign for packages like SSC does when it's over $185?

Back