Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

be979fe4a81a030d77865997f658c14b.jpg

i_want_one_iron_man.gif

I finally bought one last night on sale from one of the Japanese shops I get some of my other figures from. Shipping was quite expensive but the sale and the great yen rate really made up for it. *excited* This will be my second ever Iron Man armor (the first one I have is the diecast mark 42). I've been wanting this guy ever since owners photos started showing up, so I'm really excited now that I've finally bought one! :)

This is my first HT Iron Man and I just love it. SC was the Iron Man armor I knew first as a kid, so this color scheme hits the nostalgia button big-time.

This is my first HT Iron Man and I just love it. SC was the Iron Man armor I knew first as a kid, so this color scheme hits the nostalgia button big-time.

That's awesome bigbo! I think that's why I love this hobby so much. The nostalgia and that the toys I had as a kid were so bland.

I didn't know this forum existed. Saw pretty good reviews of all HT figures. So decided to join and contribute (may be too late for this one). This is my first HT figure. Any links/sites on good poses you can achieve with HT figures like this one?
IMG_0439_2.jpg

I didn't know this forum existed. Saw pretty good reviews of all HT figures. So decided to join and contribute (may be too late for this one). This is my first HT figure. Any links/sites on good poses you can achieve with HT figures like this one?
View attachment 152689

Welcome to the boards! And it's never to late :lol

And search thru the marvel section for blogger pics. Like JingoBell who has real dynamic poses.

Also these same blogger pics can be found on hot toys' official Facebook page

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Try looking up on FB. Onesixomg, home of jingobell, or just the Hot Toys facebook page. There are a lot of other photo reviewers.

View attachment 152689

Welcome aboard my friend.

Great figure and photos. I have not picked this one up yet. Was waiting for the blue steel version. But I might pull the trigger. More I see it more I like it.

I was late to the forum too. Now there are plenty of folks that know me and think I'm a Richard noggin, so it's easy to fit in. Just joking. Kinda.

Back