Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it today.
Very nice looking IM!
236A295054962FD5132098

very nice :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I have mine stood next to Python on an Ikea bookcase but will be picking uo a detolf after some sorting and decorating is done.

Planning on removing the bottom of the bases like some others have to give them a little more room and bring them closer to the height of other figures I will be getting (plus more room for flight poses).

Hopefully be doing that along with a repose sometime while I am off over Christmas if I get chance, rooms gonna be decorated sometime after our living room next month (or so) then the man cave will begin (right now its more of a dumping ground).

First post here - I've been an occasional lurker on this board for a long time, but it was my birthday recently so I finally caved in and bought my first Hot Toys figure, the Diecast Mk 42.

Then followed that up a week later with the Silver Centurion.

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

For years I've put off diving into Hot Toys due to the hefty price tags and primarily collecting robot toys and 6" figures - now I'm sitting here having sold off my entire Masterpiece Transformers collection, wondering what to buy next :lol Needless to say I've been bowled over by the quality of these figures compared to anything else I've ever collected.

I've been seriously considering cracking open the Silver Centurion's dynamic stand and installing some LEDs (I was considering orange, to match the lighting scheme prevalent throughout the ending of Iron Man 3), I was wondering if anyone else here has done anything similar and has any input? I've never tried wiring up electronics before, so I'm not entirely sure what I need besides wiring, batteries and LEDs - some kind of switch and control circuit, maybe?

Thanks for your time, Freaks :)

Nice pics and welcome to the board! :welcome1: Once you get bit by the Hot Toys bug, it's awfully hard to shake. BTW, nice name, avy and location. :lol

Thanks, I've lurked these boards intermittently for a long time enviously eyeing up collections of Hot Toys figures and never having the courage to take the plunge - I'm hoping I can make some kind of positive contribution to the community now I've caved in and joined the ranks :lol

Not just any Hot toys bug, the Iron Man Hot toys bug :lol

thats fatal :lecture

I've had the Iron Man bug since I was about 11 years old and picked up some old back issues from the (at the time) newly-opened comic shop in my home town. First issue I ever read was Barry Windsor-Smith's #232 and ever since then Iron Man and the Silver Centurion have had a special place in my heart.

Being a fanatical fan of Iron Man for years coupled with the Hot Toys bug is almost certainly going to be fatal, to my wallet at least...

I've had the Iron Man bug since I was about 11 years old and picked up some old back issues from the (at the time) newly-opened comic shop in my home town. First issue I ever read was Barry Windsor-Smith's #232 and ever since then Iron Man and the Silver Centurion have had a special place in my heart.

Being a fanatical fan of Iron Man for years coupled with the Hot Toys bug is almost certainly going to be fatal, to my wallet at least...

Thats cool :clap

Back