Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it look better in the comics?

SC01.jpg

SC02.jpg

Thanks..., I'm pleased to see there's more SILVER in the comic version. It's bugged me that the Hot Toys figure is called Silver Centurion when really there's more silver on the mark V than this..., at least the Blue Steel version is pretty much blue. lol

No problem. :hi5:

I would have preferred more silver as well, like in Jerichoholic's post:

I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

View attachment 128255

No problem. :hi5:

I would have preferred more silver as well, like in Jerichoholic's post:

Now that would've been far better, I like this figure more with the photo shopped silver paint..., that's how this suit should've been made I think, currently I look at it & think red centurion would've been a better name. :/

Oh yeah, I'm addicted. Just received Heartbreaker a few days ago. Pre-ordered the Diecast Mark III and also have Tony Stark The Mechanic and Iron Patriot on the way.

I blame Sideshow and their flex-pay plans.

I got mine not long ago..., so has this one made you want to get anymore? :)

Oh yeah, I'm addicted. Just received Heartbreaker a few days ago. Pre-ordered the Diecast Mark III and also have Tony Stark The Mechanic and Iron Patriot on the way.

I blame Sideshow and their flex-pay plans.

Sounds good, flex payment plans make a lot of figures suddenly doable, don't they. lol ;) So far I've got 8 Iron Man figures & now that I've preordered the new Striker suit, I've got a further 8 figures to come..., & I still look out for new ones. lol :)

Wow. Much respect. I just regret getting into the game late and missing out on a lot ... but I'm glad they're re-doing Mark III, hoping they do Mark VI.

I told myself no more until they announce Mark 43 and Hulkbuster. We'll see how that goes.

Sounds good, flex payment plans make a lot of figures suddenly doable, don't they. lol ;) So far I've got 8 Iron Man figures & now that I've preordered the new Striker suit, I've got a further 8 figures to come..., & I still look out for new ones. lol :)

Wow. Much respect. I just regret getting into the game late and missing out on a lot ... but I'm glad they're re-doing Mark III, hoping they do Mark VI.

I told myself no more until they announce Mark 43 and Hulkbuster. We'll see how that goes.

I came into it late too really, I mainly collect Star Wars & didn't want to get sidetracked into collecting something else..., I made the mistake of deciding that just having 1 figure wouldn't hurt & at the time they'd just released the mark II Unleashed figure so I bought it, loved it & immediately decided it needed a friend so preordered everything going. lol ;) No regrets of course, knew deep down I'd get side tracked really. :) I want every suit there is & although I don't have the earlier ones, I've resisted buying them in the hopes they'll be remade in the diecast format..., I've been told some of the earlier figures have loose joint issues anyway so a newer figure would be more desirable. :)

Back