Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

The Midas base that debuted with Workshop Stark (I think) will not take the Dynamic post. The Ds post itself is threaded to screw in place in the threaded base whereas the clear posts are not threaded and neither is the base for Midas.

Ahh thanks! Guess I will need to buy the whole base then :gah:

Ahh thanks! Guess I will need to buy the whole base then :gah:

You can probably modify the base you have to accept the post with a little bit of work. If you're unsure you could do it, you may be best off getting the complete base then. Nobody wants to worry about a $300 figure shelf diving :lol

You can probably modify the base you have to accept the post with a little bit of work. If you're unsure you could do it, you may be best off getting the complete base then. Nobody wants to worry about a $300 figure shelf diving :lol

that would drive me crazy......worrying :horror

Looky what arrived...

359zcqs.jpg

I know this question has been asked time and time again but I gotta ask it.

How long is the wait usually from the time bloggers like OMG put up photos to the time Sideshow would ship them out? I just got my notice for Thor and if this might charge before the 5th of Aug, then I'll have to cancel Thor.

How long is the wait usually from the time bloggers like OMG put up photos to the time Sideshow would ship them out? I just got my notice for Thor and if this might charge before the 5th of Aug, then I'll have to cancel Thor.

The average is one month, give or take a week on either side. Only on items like Toy Fair exclusives do you see a super fast pre-order to delivery turn around. So with OMG posting pictures of 33 on 6/29, we should see Sideshow "Shipping Soon" notices about July 28th.

4 weeks average

The average is one month, give or take a week on either side. Only on items like Toy Fair exclusives do you see a super fast pre-order to delivery turn around.

you should flexpay this guy now before the release moves up, then you can delay getting him until September/October, then just cancel your current order, or you could request a plan for your current order by calling Sideshow

if its the Exclusive...... I'm not sure flexing is possible :dunno

you should flexpay this guy now before the release moves up, then you can delay getting him until September/October, then just cancel your current order, or you could request a plan for your current order by calling Sideshow

if its the Exclusive...... I'm not sure flexing is possible :dunno

My problem is that flexing the Mark 33 wouldn't help, I need to flex Thor but its the light armor one and was a waitlist conversion so it wont let me. Anyway Thor doesn't charge till the 23rd so as long as I don't get a charge notice on this guy before that, then I'll be good.

My problem is that flexing the Mark 33 wouldn't help, I need to flex Thor but its the light armor one and was a waitlist conversion so it wont let me. Anyway Thor doesn't charge till the 23rd so as long as I don't get a charge notice on this guy before that, then I'll be good.

You'll get a billing/shipping date e-mail before they charge you, and at this point it'll be past the 23rd.

Yeah I agree. It would be nice if all the iron men figures had the same box like the avengers.

Yeah I agree. It would be nice if all the iron men figures had the same box like the avengers.

Well the Avengers is all one movie. The Iron Man figures span several. However; the IM2 figure boxes all shared the same design. The centurion has the same box design as the Stark Mechanic and although much bigger the Tony Stark IM3 figure box is very similar too. Only differences are other lines such as Power Pose and Diecast but those boxes are the same theoughout the series.

Back