Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Thanks guys it is a labor of love.

I have a great wife and we do not have nor plan on having kids, as I am more than enough of a challenge for her.:) We each have a vice with her's being clothes and handbags and mine collectibles. She's a marathon runner so our agreement was I can have all the displays I want as long as it was in good taste and she got to have/do two things in the room. 1. Exercise equipment for training 2.Pick the furniture.

Outside of that I was golden.:lol

That going to look great.

One little suggestion

I would paint the receptacle and receptacle plates the same color as the walls. a light sanding with a foam sanding sponge is all you need to deglaze them

I have this saved up and ready to go plus python covered. Kind of hope he comes very soon and then we get 42 (which we know about ) and heartbreaker before the winter soldier and amazing spiderman figures start coming. Still need to save for those.

I have this saved up and ready to go plus python covered. Kind of hope he comes very soon and then we get 42 (which we know about ) and heartbreaker before the winter soldier and amazing spiderman figures start coming. Still need to save for those.

Yeah, I have the funds for HB sitting waiting for my invoice. I was lucky enough to have made a bunch of cash when I sold most of my Marvel Legends collection, so I've already paid off Igor, Winter Soldier, Captain America 2 pack. It's kinda nice knowing all I have to do is wait for the figure and not worry about getting the cash together for them

Yeah, I have the funds for HB sitting waiting for my invoice. I was lucky enough to have made a bunch of cash when I sold most of my Marvel Legends collection, so I've already paid off Igor, Winter Soldier, Captain America 2 pack. It's kinda nice knowing all I have to do is wait for the figure and not worry about getting the cash together for them

Yeah I'm very much considering selling all my Arkham 6" figures and just have 1/6th scale figures.

Yeah I'm very much considering selling all my Arkham 6" figures and just have 1/6th scale figures.

SDCC Bane goes for $120+ alone, same for sick joker($80) and batman($80), I also seen an entire set go for $1200+ on eBay earlier this year

Does anyone know if the dynamic figure post will fit in the stand for the Midas. The stands are the same but I wasn't sure if maybe the hole in the stand is a different size. I'd like to buy one of the posts for my Midas.

The Midas base that debuted with Workshop Stark (I think) will not take the Dynamic post. The Ds post itself is threaded to screw in place in the threaded base whereas the clear posts are not threaded and neither is the base for Midas.

Back