Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just discovered Clipperking's reviews, and I've been catching up on all of them. Tremendously informative and entertaining. Can't wait for the Silver Centurion review.

And feel free to keep on swearing, Clipperking--as someone who swears a lot too, I like it.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I watch Clippers reviews mostly because he's the only one who swears. So awesome. I swear a lot too. Ahaha

I remember when he was talking about Spider-Man as a character and how he compares to other superheroes, he said something like "It's Spider-Man, and we all know he's a double cool bastard". LOL! I loved it.

his reviews are the best out there.. Very detailed and his number system is on point.. Seriously these are the reviews that sway me to buy or stay away from certain figs

The reviewers I enjoy watching the most are Clipper and Sean Long... Clipper is hilarious no matter of he swears or not :)

I kind of like Optibotimus as well. His reviews are usually very neat and with English as my secondary language, it's very easy to understand his pronunciations.

HLJ says October for Silver... they must be way wrong. If it's out in Hong Kong it should be in Japan by the end of the month.

HLJ says October for Silver... they must be way wrong. If it's out in Hong Kong it should be in Japan by the end of the month.

and its still September on SSC

HT sometimes does that as a favor to its homebase collectors. They will relase a figure early in HK and not ship them overseas until the original scheduled time. It maybe hard to understand, but they do that once in while to keep their fans in HK happy.

Back