Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Its impossible to read that without hearing the song in my head hahaha

Hopefully if this is true we may see our, US, UK etc etc disttibuters posting them out to us early August... if not September isnt that far away

Yeah honestly I wouldn't mind getting this in September but getting it early would be nice

Exactly, I can wait but if this came out early its fine as I have the money I need... if Cap got bumped up then I would likely have to cancel that one, they have already screwed my personal finances as had planned on a New Year release date loosing me 2-3 months worth of money coming in!

Supposedly this just released per mark osr on the onesixth fb page

10487274_674809092597982_3857938565668217070_n.jpg

I really just wish there were more silver on the legs and torso. It looks awesome, just not my cup of tea. Glad its out for those who PO-ed. Now only Mk. 42 is left for release from the upcoming photos.

Told you guys he would be out soon! That's why i got on the WL a couple of weeks ago. So glad i kept the order now :yess:

Does the Ex battle damaged helmet fit on the figure. No pictures of him wearing it by any of the bloggers.

Told you guys he would be out soon! That's why i got on the WL a couple of weeks ago. So glad i kept the order now :yess:

Does the Ex battle damaged helmet fit on the figure. No pictures of him wearing it by any of the bloggers.

I got a bit of grief when I said he was coming out soon a week ago,glad to see him finally being released! *fistpump

I would still hold your breath, SSC still hasn't updated the Sept release, which means something's up in the states, we might get these later than everyone. SSC is usually on top of stuff like this.

And the helmet is for the Mark 42???

Back