Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I would still hold your breath, SSC still hasn't updated the Sept release, which means something's up in the states, we might get these later than everyone. SSC is usually on top of stuff like this.

And the helmet is for the Mark 42???

Oh they will update it today or tomorrow. They are always slow with that. They usually get their figures 3-4 weeks after it's released in HK.

OMG just told me the Ex helmet has no joint inside sadly so it's just a display piece for the base i guess or for him to hold. I wish he could wear it, that thing looks so good :(

Oh they will update it today or tomorrow. They are always slow with that. They usually get their figures 3-4 weeks after it's released in HK.

OMG just told me the Ex helmet has no joint inside sadly so it's just a display piece for the base i guess or for him to hold. I wish he could wear it, that thing looks so good :(

I actually think the exclusive helmet is underwhelming, for some reason theyre is white stripes by the mouth under the face mask or this are open slits which is a little odd, and the fact that the flames really don't light up is a dissapointment. Its like a half made accessory

Why are people upset that he can't wear the Mark 42 helmet? It's got flames coming out of the eyes, how would that look on top of that body?. Do people want to pretend Ghost Rider is wearing the armor or something?

PLASTIC ENEMIES: SILVER CENTURION

6a853733gw1ehw38tg0oaj20vi1b946m.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lt5oq6j20vi1b9wnp.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lujgbdj20vi1b9k1i.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5l0wymgj20vi1b9tiu.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5l1kyi3j20vi1b9wn7.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5kzv5dkj20vi1b9qau.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5kydkzwj20vi1b9qce.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5kxoey8j20vi1b9wnk.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5kwwafpj20vi1b9k20.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lhz113j20vi1b9k1p.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lggrtyj20vi1b9n70.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lfer7yj20vi1b9k15.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lebbcbj20vi1b9qdo.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lcxypzj20vi1b9dr5.jpg

6a853733gw1ehw5lc6fezj20vi1b9n7z.jpg

So many pictures of this on FB right now. I came out really nice... can't wait to have it. :yess:

I really hope we have this in hands by August the latest.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Nice piece. The battle damaged looks out of place with the rest of the shiny body

I actually think the exclusive helmet is underwhelming, for some reason theyre is white stripes by the mouth under the face mask or this are open slits which is a little odd, and the fact that the flames really don't light up is a dissapointment. Its like a half made accessory

I see what you're talking about with the white stripes behind the jaw. It almost looks like it's an unfinished paint job. It's still one of the nicer accessories we've received in a loooong time though. I'll just say that I'm content with it.

As far as Silver Centurion, I think he looks as advertised. A nice nod to the comic version while staying within the style of the rest of huge Iron Legion. As much as I want to pick him up, I've been spoiled with Diecast and may just go with the Mark 42 as my only armor...until Hulkbuster arrives and possible Igor. Definitely getting Iron Whiplash as well. Argh, why couldn't they just leave it at 2-3 suits like in the Avengers. It would make collecting a lot easier.

WOW Amazing how this came out :hi5:

I was just thinking about how this figure might seem redundant without Pepper or Killian but who gives a frak, it looks really really good

Yes:yess: my favourite armor for sure, feels like such a natural evolution from the VII, this should have been the main armor in IM3 with Heartbreaker as the big reveal armor at the end.

Very happy with how this turned out. I'll keep my flex payments the way they are, I'm fine with getting this in September. Looks great though :clap

eh Yeah me too, I might be tempted to get him early but I have sooo many other stuff to get, trying to grab a DX13 and Samurai Predator, Golden Age Cap, 2 Thors and the 42

You guys are in for a treat. Another awesome release. I may pick this up at some point. It really does look great.

Turned out great, keeping my PO. Wished they would've improved articulation since the last plastic IM but not a deal breaker by any stretch.

Back