Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see what you're talking about with the white stripes behind the jaw. It almost looks like it's an unfinished paint job. It's still one of the nicer accessories we've received in a loooong time though. I'll just say that I'm content with it.

As far as Silver Centurion, I think he looks as advertised. A nice nod to the comic version while staying within the style of the rest of huge Iron Legion. As much as I want to pick him up, I've been spoiled with Diecast and may just go with the Mark 42 as my only armor...until Hulkbuster arrives and possible Igor. Definitely getting Iron Whiplash as well. Argh, why couldn't they just leave it at 2-3 suits like in the Avengers. It would make collecting a lot easier.

Thats my only knock it now, in plastic enemies pics, i think it looks better cuz they got the flame illuminated and the lighting right. It is one of the nicer exclusives we've got in a long time I agree

Months of repressed excitement Finally releasing. I like this suit because it's more bulky in the sense that it looks like a man could actually be underneath there, as opposed to one of the more slender ones like the 42. The 42's slenderness and gaps by the crotch set me off but that's just me. Centurion blades ARE metal. The silent OMG guy with the weird clown gag stated this in a comment on his recent video unboxing/showcasing the figure. Also, from that video, it looks like elements of diecast articulation WERE implemented into this suit's. Especially in the legs.

Looks awesome!! Can't wait to get this. My favorite armor as a kid. Never thought I'd get a hot toys version. :yess: So glad they made this armor in the movie, even though if only for a minute or 2. Would love to see some comparison pics with the other mk armors!!!

Also, from that video, it looks like elements of diecast articulation WERE implemented into this suit's. Especially in the legs.

Can you point out the time in the video where the improved articulation is shown? I just scrolled through the vid and didn't see anything different about the legs than the Mk7.

EDIT: Never mind I think I see it, the hip joint can be pulled out, sweet. Wonder if the knees can do the same. If so, not sure why none of the photo reviewers opted to do a kneeling down pose. Maybe the most this can do is just raise its leg, like below.

10464331_10152158630757344_2432700283094690415_n.jpg

so whos ready for the inevitable toy fairs exclusive announcement for blue steel? crazy they would move this guy up so far on the release schedule. i for one am hoping it really does happen.

Honestly I would prefer the Blue Steel livery over the Centurion

((THIS IS JUST PHOTOSHOP))
EVc7P28.jpg
I wanted the blue parts to be red and Silver Centu would have been an instant PO for me. Here's hoping this photoshopped pic would be the real thing.

I'd be in for blue steel as well. The completist( kinda) in me is tempted by the centurion but I just can't pull the trigger. He just looks so ho hum. Waiting for Starboost and heartbreaker. I think they are more unique and would stand out better in the ole collection likewise with blue steel compared to the centurion
I wanted the blue parts to be red and Silver Centu would have been an instant PO for me. Here's hoping this photoshopped pic would be the real thing.

Back