Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm the only one wanting more Iron Man. I wouldn't mind if they were to show a proto for the Shotgun Armor at the SDCC.

I guess I'm the only one wanting more Iron Man. I wouldn't mind if they were to show a proto for the Shotgun Armor at the SDCC.
Your not the only one wanting more Iron Man. I tend to pre order every single Suit they release unless it's some type of stupid repaint like silly things or secret project.

Your not the only one wanting more Iron Man. I tend to pre order every single Suit they release unless it's some type of stupid repaint like silly things or secret project.

Im with you two although my funds restrict my purchases so SC is my only Iron Man till Mark 43 with AoU.

Would love to buy Gemini but if they were to line up IM for next year I would like to see Nightclub (preferably in the concept art black and gold) and Shotgun. That would tide me personally over until AoU which we wont likely see till later in the year or early 2016.

I started out with one, and then two. This will be my third armor and I am not sure if I want to get Mark 43 (not a fan of 42) or the Hulkbuster (no room). Ceratinly looking forward to this version of SC...still pissed that it got so little screen time...

So why are people saying this is getting pushed up? Just because mk 42 was delayed again? Cause on the site it still says September.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

We do get these a month AFTER the asian countries, so an August release in Japan, September in the states

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Its impossible to read that without hearing the song in my head hahaha

Hopefully if this is true we may see our, US, UK etc etc disttibuters posting them out to us early August... if not September isnt that far away

Back