Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+ all the other Avengers and Ultron and maybe another Nick Fury or Maria Hill :thud:

Maria Hill is a absolute given - just a question of "when" She is already in the pilot for Agents of Sheild and Capatian America 2 Winter Soldier, not to mention she will probably be in Avengers 2.

I don't think we'll see Maria Hill, unless she has a major part of the next Cap film or Avengers 2. Compared to Pepper, who's been a major component of all 3 Iron Man movies & was in Avengers, HT just tipped us that we'll see her some day.

I don't think we'll see Maria Hill, unless she has a major part of the next Cap film or Avengers 2. Compared to Pepper, who's been a major component of all 3 Iron Man movies & was in Avengers, HT just tipped us that we'll see her some day.

They did? I must have missed that. Would you mind giving me the quote or link to that?

But with Maria HT has a cheap out - Maria is basically a Black Widow figure with a different head really...a different accessory or two and a different hand, new figure - low cost!

But with Maria HT has a cheap out - Maria is basically a Black Widow figure with a different head really...a different accessory or two and a different hand, new figure - low cost!

That was exactly my thinking as well, but Howard Chan, CEO of HT, says no Maria in an interview.

Looking at my Mark VI & VII now, I am already getting excited to see the XXXIII. Too bad it didn't get more screen time. I guess in AVG:AOU, we will start with Mark XLIII!

They did? I must have missed that. Would you mind giving me the quote or link to that?

It's in the general section, an interview with H. Chan ;)
It's probably never that easy.

They'd need a new sculpt with great likeness like you mentioned, but rooted hair would be my guess - which probably is loads of work to get right and looking good. The fabrication of the suit, which would most likely be a fitted 1 piece half zip/full zip up that may not be cheap or easy to do if it differs from BW. Then there's the boots, not sure if they're part of the suit or independent.

Plus spare hands, accessories, stands...

Their costumes are similar but not the same. There are differences and even their color patterns are different, BW being mostly black while Hill's has black and blue. Also Smulders is significantly taller than ScarJo, though not sure if HT will factor that in.

dont forget Hills in Agents of shield

No love for this armor? BTW, this armor is already sold out in Hong Kong. The Mechanic and Mark 33 are both out there, but Mark 17 is still available for PO...That tells you which one is popular and which one is not...I guess...

This is the only other armor I will buy outside of mark VII. It's just awesome. Can't pass up wrist blades!

Thinking about pre ordering this armor...anyone have experience with Angolz.com?

There are still other, better places that still have it for pre order, Alter Ego, Shopafx, Cornerstore, Toy Anxiety.

I preordered the ex.This will be a big hit.Bought this to flip it later.

I preordered the ex.This will be a big hit.Bought this to flip it later.

I am guessing this is a joke?

flipping isn't what it used to be, a $250 figure ($265 shipped) will mean if you sell it on feebay you will need to get $315 for it just to cover your original cost, shipping and ebay/paypal fees, price of a diecast Iron Man. and selling figures isn't worth the risk when you get into these price ranges, seems like you have a 50/50 shot of good buyer or one that will return it for one reason or another or just be a flat our fraudulant buyer. For this thing to be worth "flipping" you would have to get at least $365 for it in the future.

Don't buy $200+ figures unless its something you want for your personal collection!

Back