Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a problem particular to the MKV. Never happened to mine, but I received mine after the reports of pulling the LED out with the hand, so I took extra care.

Never had a problem, or heard of any like that with any other Iron Man figures.

Oh thank god it wasnt just me, so i wont have freat with these. IM is one of those figures that really can only achieve
certain iconic poses with fists as well palms too. OK now i def want these for my IM collection.

How well do your guys's IM figures hands switch out? I ask cuz i have only the mkV and his hands were pretty tight.
See i had this problem with my mkV were the hands were so tuff to get off that the right hand actually pulled the whole wrist out the arm.
I had to glue it back in and now i dont mess with that hand anymore.

So now it scares me for these next IM figures i'm getting out of fear of that happening again. How do you guys go about getting the hands off easier?
I feel stupid because normal ht figures hands switch out so easy and mkV was the only one like that.
I really want more IM stuff too so i am getting mk42, 17, IP, and 33. I just hope these newer IM's have a little less tightness in the hands. :pray:
Never had that problem with any of the marks. I also don't have the mark v.

I had the same problem with my mark v. I'm always careful when switching anything out. The whole wrist came right out and I had to glue it back. It still lights up but now I don't even switch out the hands on any of my IM figures. Guess I just have to use the power fist pump pose

I had the same problem with my mark v. I'm always careful when switching anything out. The whole wrist came right out and I had to glue it back. It still lights up but now I don't even switch out the hands on any of my IM figures. Guess I just have to use the power fist pump pose

So whats the deal with the mkV? Did HT use low quality parts when the made mkV?

just asking..

what is that figure behing mandarin? the black one

969643_10151541553992344_892339872_n.jpg

is that shotgun? or war machine mark 2?

During the end of iron man 3, when pepper is beatng the $&@# out of Killian, is the suit that falsley locks on and attacks her the MK VII?

i still can't decide yet to po this silver centurion or not..there's an indication that this suit to will have a pinky panties

i still can't decide yet to po this silver centurion or not..there's an indication that this suit to will have a pinky panties

I havent seen and indication, My mk 4 and 6 never got the pink panties, the mk 5 and 7 have been fine so I would think by the time this guy is out he too will be fine

I havent seen and indication, My mk 4 and 6 never got the pink panties, the mk 5 and 7 have been fine so I would think by the time this guy is out he too will be fine

What indication is that?

well, it just my thought, but i think it have the same shape..

this day is my deadline to pre order this, and i don't decide yet..through i have done with heartbreaker

this day is my deadline to pre order this, and i don't decide yet..through i have done with heartbreaker

whta does the shape have to do with anything? only mk 4 and 6 have the same pantie in the same color...

Heartbreaker is way better than this but more expensive for what you get

I think you're jumping the gun a bit. HT has to be aware of the fade issue in previous Marks, I'd imagine this has been addressed for future releases.

This armor is the coolest out of all of them to me, love the colors and the thick waste, and the shoulders, just the whole design rocks, first ironman ordered since mark 4:clap

Back