Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is a lot of comic lovers that silver centurion is an instant buy for them. Honestly it looks great. But for a tight budget and just need one armor. My heart goes for heartbreaker. In my opinion he is the man in the suit. Hope in the end my heart will not be broken for choosing HB instead of SC. :)

I'm tempted to get this armor. I don't really feel the need to collect all of the Iron Man 3 armors like some collectors are doing, but this is probably the best one and it was also featured in the comics. It's really, really nice.

^^ I hear you. If you're an old timer who really is nostalgic about this armor's place in comic book history, then I'd say consider purchasing it. But if it's strictly by the movie, then I'd say pass.

54.jpg

I meant doesn't seem that nice for the extra $40 I'd have to pay for the EX vs getting the reg locally :lol

By its self, it's nice.

Feel better now that the world suits your opinion? :wave

Lol I could care less if it does or not. But I do think it is funny how butt hurt you got :wave. Perhaps next time you should include the fact that its not worth getting the EX. for yourself because your getting it a $40 discount on the regular instead of just saying "And the EX doesn't seem that nice too." Especially when you then say "By its self, it's nice." Which by the way kinda contradicts your original statement. Then you wont get flamed for saying it and you wont have to cry about it :D

I'm tempted to get this armor. I don't really feel the need to collect all of the Iron Man 3 armors like some collectors are doing, but this is probably the best one and it was also featured in the comics. It's really, really nice.

But at least this time around each armor is very different in design; the previous line kinda looked/felt the same over and over. iono maybe im crazy

^^ I hear you. If you're an old timer who really is nostalgic about this armor's place in comic book history, then I'd say consider purchasing it. But if it's strictly by the movie, then I'd say pass.

I'm not an "old timer"; I watched the movie; didn't love the movie; But I am a Sucker for a cool design; So I bought into it based on the fact that it looks Bad *** (i like most of the IM3 armors; igor is the only one my 50/50 on for some reason); plus when it comes in I can photograph better scenes that suite my taste than what the movie provided.

Back