Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing this is a joke?

flipping isn't what it used to be, a $250 figure ($265 shipped) will mean if you sell it on feebay you will need to get $315 for it just to cover your original cost, shipping and ebay/paypal fees, price of a diecast Iron Man. and selling figures isn't worth the risk when you get into these price ranges, seems like you have a 50/50 shot of good buyer or one that will return it for one reason or another or just be a flat our fraudulant buyer. For this thing to be worth "flipping" you would have to get at least $365 for it in the future.

Don't buy $200+ figures unless its something you want for your personal collection!

Sorry to say but I see the Mark VI go for 500+ on ebay, seems like a pretty good profit, not to say all of em are gonna be as much but almost every IM figure goes for 350+ on evilbay :(

I am guessing this is a joke?

flipping isn't what it used to be, a $250 figure ($265 shipped) will mean if you sell it on feebay you will need to get $315 for it just to cover your original cost, shipping and ebay/paypal fees, price of a diecast Iron Man. and selling figures isn't worth the risk when you get into these price ranges, seems like you have a 50/50 shot of good buyer or one that will return it for one reason or another or just be a flat our fraudulant buyer. For this thing to be worth "flipping" you would have to get at least $365 for it in the future.

Don't buy $200+ figures unless its something you want for your personal collection!

Nah i'll sell it for around $500-600 in less than 2 years. This will be a big hit.Everybody watching the market knows this.

Nah i'll sell it for around $500-600 in less than 2 years. This will be a big hit.Everybody watching the market knows this.

5-6 hundred might be a bit high, but no doubt the price for this piece will definitely go up. I'm actually surprised the EX. it didn't sell out from SS yet.

Really??? A flaming Mark 42 head isn't a good EX? :cuckoo:

If I had the choice I'd personally prefer this EX

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Iron%20Man%203%20-%20Power%20Pose%20Red%20Snapper%20Collectible%20Figurine_PR15__scaled_600.jpg

Back