Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that HT might not even care. Look at Cap's shield for example.

Cap's shield issues arose on the first release of that particular shield, so I'll have to disagree with you on this. If they release more Caps and the paint peeling continues than I'll join you in the HT bash party :peace

That's good. Well it did...

tell me more.

Let-there-be-light.jpg

Can someone update the first post to show the official HT Pics? Goodshipped on ebay already has it on his ebay sale.

Hasn't there been complaints on the Avengers Cap peeling issues aswell?

If not then, OOps =)

I wouldn't doubt it if someone was mishandling it. some of the issues collectors have (I said some not all ) are easily avoidable and only happen to people who get into this hobby and dont understand how to handle these things, its their own fault

at last i've ordered it at last minute..now waiting for more pict, and wait patiently..

I just read the specs again, it appears the waist will have the usual extension and scalloping articulation!

"Improved articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement"

One can only hope!

Now that I have received by Mark VII, this is my next Iron Man!

I just read the specs again, it appears the waist will have the usual extension and scalloping articulation!

"Improved articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement"

One can only hope!

Now that I have received by Mark VII, this is my next Iron Man!

Heartbreaker and Mk XLII also have that line in the specs. Not sure what it means, maybe a resigned/improved ab flex? I might just mean a swivel, so I guess time will tell!

I finally caved and pre-ordered this from Sideshow. This is the only other armour that I will be getting besides the Mk 42. ON the MK 7, you can extend the ab armour by pulling up on the torso and this allow for greater flexability. I wounder if that is what they mean?

Heartbreaker and Mk XLII also have that line in the specs. Not sure what it means, maybe a resigned/improved ab flex? I might just mean a swivel, so I guess time will tell!

Maybe they haven't added that yet to the proto we've been seeing.
Could be the reason for the Q3-Q4 2014 release date. :dunno :D

Just realized we probably wont get this in hand until next Christmas with all the delays and whatnot:cuss

Thank god! I hope they delay the Heartbreaker too! I need more time to save! MOoooooore time! :D

Until more time that hot toys will release more armors and other figures aside from Iron man. A bitter :( sweet :) reality.

When this comes out we will be close to Avengers 2 and who knows how many figures they will bring out for that movie alone.

Back