Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd from shopafx. I'm surprised no one's mentioned ordering from there yet. They had him for 230.00 (about 250 with shipping). Of course you don't get the battle damaged mark 42 helmet which could have a potentially nice resale value.

Anyone have pics of the suit in action in the movie? I can't find them anywhere. From what I remember, weren't the shoulder pads pointed more up than out sideways?

They were, but it could be because his arms are straight out???:dunno

Iron+Man+3+-+Silver+Centurion.png

I actually found Centurion and HB to be the most proportioned armours till now. Mark I looks great as there is a TT inside. If only HT made the rest of the armours like that, we would have had a pretty awesome line up.

:exactly: I'd buy them.

does anyone agree that this suit looks better in game than in the HT? the body looks more better and there's some minor difference, like the neck more shorter, n less bulkier in waist

Mark-33-Silver-Centurion.png

Why does it matter so much to get the non-exclusive if it's the same price anyways? If you don't want the battle damaged Mark XLII helmet you could probably sell it and make a little.

agreed. :exactly:

both regular and exclusive require a NRD and offer flat rate shipping. the exclusive item can sell for as much as $100 on ebay.

Yes but in the end you can ultimately sell the exclusive set itself which usually sells for $50-$100 on eBay. The figure itself will also sell for more just because it is the exclusive if you decide to sell the figure down the road.

True I could sell the helmet. But then I would be left with an EX that isn't an EX. The logo will be on the box but it would be a false exclusive. I'd rather keep it as a whole.
Here is my take on selling things for more , much more, than I spent for it. I am not in this hobby to make money, just for enjoyment. When it comes time to maybe sell a figure it would be to make room, or I just don't have interest in it anymore. So what I'd do is sell it for what I paid for it so someone else can it enjoy it as much as I have with out spending a fortune. True I may make a little money but I would sell it for less than what other people are asking for it. If I had an Avengers MKVI and wanted to sell it, I wouldn't for 600-800. Maybe like 300-400. I'd be in it for the quick sell. That's why you see something like War Machine on Ebay for like $400 and it stays there, nobody buys it.

does anyone agree that this suit looks better in game than in the HT? the body looks more better and there's some minor difference, like the neck more shorter, n less bulkier in waist

On some parts, yeah. But the head is way too small.

wanted to tell everyone looking that this was back in stock at BBTS with no deposit required but by the time i found the thread, it was gone.:panic::panic::panic::dunno

Just PO'd from angolz for $224, dont know why but now its $230.

The price is deceiving. They're cheap, but their shipping is almost 3 times what the others charge. Almost ordered Hawkeye from them but then their shipping gets you.

There's also more silver.

They were, but it could be because his arms are straight out???:dunno

Iron+Man+3+-+Silver+Centurion.png

predator.jpg

Figure looks good but the armour looks much better here. the head is more unique than the standard MK3 helmet design HT used for this.

The price is deceiving. They're cheap, but their shipping is almost 3 times what the others charge. Almost ordered Hawkeye from them but then their shipping gets you.

Really, the shipping is abit much. But me being in New Zealand, angolz is still the cheapest option, rather than buying from sideshow or ebay etc. Its express shipping too with EMS i bought a mark 7 from them shipped on friday arrived on monday. So for someone who buy alot of stuff from overseas $30-40 for express shipping is nothing new.

Really, the shipping is abit much. But me being in New Zealand, angolz is still the cheapest option, rather than buying from sideshow or ebay etc. Its express shipping too with EMS i bought a mark 7 from them shipped on friday arrived on monday. So for someone who buy alot of stuff from overseas $30-40 for express shipping is nothing new.

Amiami maybe the cheaper option especially with Mk. 33..

20 less before shipping...with your choice of shipping option... that you could probably get the shipping below USD30...

How well do your guys's IM figures hands switch out? I ask cuz i have only the mkV and his hands were pretty tight.
See i had this problem with my mkV were the hands were so tuff to get off that the right hand actually pulled the whole wrist out the arm.
I had to glue it back in and now i dont mess with that hand anymore.

So now it scares me for these next IM figures i'm getting out of fear of that happening again. How do you guys go about getting the hands off easier?
I feel stupid because normal ht figures hands switch out so easy and mkV was the only one like that.
I really want more IM stuff too so i am getting mk42, 17, IP, and 33. I just hope these newer IM's have a little less tightness in the hands. :pray:

How well do your guys's IM figures hands switch out? I ask cuz i have only the mkV and his hands were pretty tight.
See i had this problem with my mkV were the hands were so tuff to get off that the right hand actually pulled the whole wrist out the arm.
I had to glue it back in and now i dont mess with that hand anymore.

So now it scares me for these next IM figures i'm getting out of fear of that happening again. How do you guys go about getting the hands off easier?
I feel stupid because normal ht figures hands switch out so easy and mkV was the only one like that.
I really want more IM stuff too so i am getting mk42, 17, IP, and 33. I just hope these newer IM's have a little less tightness in the hands. :pray:

That was a problem particular to the MKV. Never happened to mine, but I received mine after the reports of pulling the LED out with the hand, so I took extra care.

Never had a problem, or heard of any like that with any other Iron Man figures.

Back